Profile for bmbbuchananmusicblogger > Reviews

Mobility Waterproof Scooter Storage Cover
Mobility Waterproof Scooter Storage Cover
Offered by Inco-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars great cover and amazing price, 25 Nov 2014
Read the reviees and do fsr so good its stood up to sea blast up by john o grosts snd stayed on. I used a bicycle cover from argos underneath first that doesnt stsy on by itself then I put this new one on top. I cant fault it elastic hasnt snapped yet and fits my drive 4 scooter. Bought this after my aweful canopy snapped in winds waiting now to wuickly come up with moneyto buy a shed.. This will work when in town too to keep hands off and keep it try great quality for price. Only had it couple weeks but its holding up well to north sea wind blasts. At thr price its at its cheap to replace.

Chef'n® Butter Maker (Just add Cream) Includes Recipes
Chef'n® Butter Maker (Just add Cream) Includes Recipes
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty cool item however its no way done in couple ..., 29 Oct 2014
Pretty cool item however its no way done in couple of mins cpuple of hours of shaking lol. Love it neat wee gadget. My friend has one too amd takes long time to get the separation so be patient. Great Christmas gift going to buy my family one.

Eno Clip on Guitar Tuner
Eno Clip on Guitar Tuner

5.0 out of 5 stars Really 8. 16 with uk postage not 5. ..., 21 Aug 2014
Really 8.16 with uk postage not 5.
fingers crossed it works, total beginner here after a brain injury have to relearn.

Lois Floral Faux Silk Cushion Cover, Duck Egg, 30 x 50 Cm
Lois Floral Faux Silk Cushion Cover, Duck Egg, 30 x 50 Cm
Offered by Vdecor

1.0 out of 5 stars DECEIVING!!! its CREAM and onky that green at very too of the wuilt very deceivung ans should be stated as cream t, 21 Aug 2014
Not DUCK EGG ITS CREAM, turquise bar along the top I wouldnt have bought it I dont use it cream is not whst I wanted I dint use it wasted my money

GECKO Mini Metal Wall Art with Gems for Indoor or Outdoor use
GECKO Mini Metal Wall Art with Gems for Indoor or Outdoor use
Offered by Looking For a Gift UK

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but expensive, 10 Aug 2014
too expensive for the size but it is cute

Pelvicisor Vaginal Barbell
Pelvicisor Vaginal Barbell

5.0 out of 5 stars something to work your kegels, 10 Aug 2014
not sure if its works yet lol im not sure what to do with it when lying down but you certainly cant stand up youll break your toe at the speed this falls out. I use a kegel 8 which has fixed my bladder prolapse and my vaginal issues very well. I bought this to replace the kegel 8 if it breaks and I have nothing as pelvic exercises for me are for life. I think this will work well once you get your muscles trained. you have to do the work and do your kegel squeezes, maybe kneeling on the bed advancing to being able to hold it in that way its not falling on floor. still using it will take time to see if it works for me will review it again in a few months

Estone Quality Acoustic Guitar Anti-scratch Guitar Part Pickguard Plate Fr Fender Strat
Offered by accecity

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug 2014
very cute

Linens Limited Polycotton Percale 180 Thread Count Flat Sheet, Blue, Super King
Linens Limited Polycotton Percale 180 Thread Count Flat Sheet, Blue, Super King
Offered by Linens Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 10 Aug 2014
cheap and nasty not the colour either it shows in pic

Large Quality Modern HeavyWeight Modern Art Design Yellow Purple Area Rug in 120 x 170 cm (4' x 5'6'') Carpet
Offered by Lord of Rugs

3.0 out of 5 stars ... how it looks in picture darker but still a nice, 10 Aug 2014
not how it looks in picture darker but still a nice rug

Solar Brite Deluxe 50 LED Super Bright White Decorative Solar Fairy String Lights, choice of light effect. Ideal for Trees, Gardens, Festive Parties & More...
Offered by The Sharper Edge Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars wont buy again, 10 Aug 2014
stopped working after a few days

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7