Profile for croftercam > Reviews

Fly London Women's Tori Red Slingbacks P500371003 8 UK
Fly London Women's Tori Red Slingbacks P500371003 8 UK
Offered by Charles Clinkard

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but not built for comfort, 9 Aug. 2013
I should have paid attention to the other reviews many of which mentioned the buckle issue!!!. These sandals look good and with the great sole and lining should be comfortable but that perishing buckle is a real pain as it digs in - and makes it difficult to walk comfortably. I wanted something that looked a bit trendy but was comfy enough to wear all day: sadly the buckle prevents the latter. I would probably have returned them had I not needed them for a special occasion and had to wear them.

Lead Balloon Series 1-4 Box Set [DVD]
Lead Balloon Series 1-4 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Dee

5.0 out of 5 stars A tonic, 9 Aug. 2013
I enjoyed this series on the telly but loved it even more with the luxury of watching a few episodes at a time on dvd. Top acting, sharp script - and no annoying canned laughter -(it's very funny so I know when to laugh without being told thanks!)

KNG Retro Radio Red 1950's Portable (Battery - batteries included) & Mains Electric Retro Style Rotary Radio (UK plug model) RED / Brown Wood Style with Ivory Cream White detailing
Offered by Tech Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab radio, 9 Aug. 2013
Just what I needed. I'm fed up with these modern contraptions that make it so difficult to change the channel or even switch on and off so this model's more traditional design is much more user friendly. Unfortunately this means it has also attracted the attention of my mother and since I felt obliged to give it to her, I will now have get another one! And it looks great too. There was a minor blip as it came with a euro two pin plug but this was quickly resolved by the seller.

Rapesco 827-P 2-Hole Punch with 30 sheet Capacity - Black
Rapesco 827-P 2-Hole Punch with 30 sheet Capacity - Black
Offered by Premium-Outlet

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless and broken, 11 Jan. 2013
I have only used this a few times and it's broken. I bought it last May though it's hardly had any use - and there doesn't seem to be any way of complaining about this. I've been all through the returns info but none of that is relevant, there is no contact seller button and now way of contacting Amazon about it. Thoroughly cheesed off. It may only be a hole punch but it puts me off buying larger, more expensive items if I can't contact anyone when and if they go wrong.

Mastrad Tomato Sink Mat, White
Mastrad Tomato Sink Mat, White

2.0 out of 5 stars Not white for long, 12 May 2012
I have had this in use for week and now it's gone pink. Someone washed up a bowl that had tomato soup in it and it's stained the mat - seems a bit porous for something to use in a kitchen sink. Bit disappointing.