Profile for Julie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Magenta Pink
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000 - Magenta Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely compact size and lovely colour, 8 Feb. 2016
Love this mouse. Bought a 11inch magenta laptop and this matches lovely. Use this one as find it much quicker than the inbuilt mouse. A good compact size and does the job well.

Moschino Femme Eau de Toilette - 75 ml
Moschino Femme Eau de Toilette - 75 ml
Offered by Onlinestore-John

5.0 out of 5 stars Moschino - original and the best, 8 Feb. 2016
Moschino the original scent is a lovely light scent. I've been buying it for years as it is such a lovely smell. I have been complimented on it so many times and asked what I'm wearing that I wear it most days in between Daisy (Marc Jacobs) and the new Si (Armani) which is nice, but this is my all time favourite. Wasn't going to write a review as don't want it to go up in price!!! I've tried some of the other Moschino scents but this one is the best (in my opinion). Problem is you cannot get it many places.

Rudey's Windy Christmas
Rudey's Windy Christmas
by Helen Baugh

5.0 out of 5 stars Rudeys Windy Christmas - SO SO funny, 8 Feb. 2016
This book is so funny. We have lots of books and saw this with good reviews so thought I'd buy for my 5 year old little boy. Well it is so funny. Whether you call breaking wind, trumps, pumps, toots or windy pops you will smile, then giggle, then laugh.

Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash - Pink Shrimp
Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash - Pink Shrimp
Offered by Virunga

2.0 out of 5 stars Tangle teezer aqua splash - not a patch on the original tangle teezer shape brush, 8 Feb. 2016
Bought this for Christmas to replace an old original shape tangle teezer, but both my daughter and myself cannot get on with it. Its too big and bulky and the having a hollow middle doesnt help. We'll keep it in the bathroom as its best for wet hair, but I've just purchased another original shape tangle teezer and IT WORKS so well. Sometimes people change things when actually the original is still the best.

Tangle Teezer Original Detangling Hairbrush, Blueberry Pop
Tangle Teezer Original Detangling Hairbrush, Blueberry Pop

5.0 out of 5 stars Tangle Teezer - original is the BEST, 8 Feb. 2016
Bought as a birthday present for my daughter. The last one lasted over 2 years. My daughter has very long hair and used to take ages to get a brush through and get all of the knots out, but a lady saw me once drying my daughters hair at swimming and suggested the tangle teaser. I thought I would try and was amazed at the difference. Also bought the splash version 2 months ago which is a different shape and is meant more for wet hair but we dont like it and cant get on with the shape (it is hollow in the middle). The original is a lovely solid size for all hand sizes to hold so thats why I've bought another of the original ones and daughter (age 11 now) very happy as she also chose the colour.

Scotch A81925R3 Magic Tape Refill Roll, 19 mm x 25 m - Pack of 3
Scotch A81925R3 Magic Tape Refill Roll, 19 mm x 25 m - Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeh Yeh for scotch tape, 8 Feb. 2016
What can you say.... Scotch tape is all I buy. Would never go back to sellotape. Even use it to stick birthday banners up onto wallpaper and know it will come off easy without ripping the wallpaper. Does the job lovely. Bought a dispenser which came with a few rolls originally and makes Christmas and birthday wrapping easier and quicker.

Nicki Minaj Minajesty Eau de Parfum Spray 100 ml
Nicki Minaj Minajesty Eau de Parfum Spray 100 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicki Minaj Minajesty - Shame about the bottle - BUT lovely smell to appeal to all ages, 8 Feb. 2016
Bought this as a present for a second year running and also like it myself. Pity about the shape of the bottle as could put some older adults off buying, BUT it is a lovely smell.

Disney Infinity 3.0: Minnie Mouse Figure (PS4/Xbox One/PS3/Xbox 360/Wii U)
Disney Infinity 3.0: Minnie Mouse Figure (PS4/Xbox One/PS3/Xbox 360/Wii U)

4.0 out of 5 stars Disney Infinity - Minnie Mouse, 8 Feb. 2016
This is for a birthday present. Both my children love Disney Infinity, and since upgrading from WII to XBox 1 we have all found the graphics and gameplay so much better. Minnie is an addition to Mickey that we already have. Hasn't been opened yet but I know both kids will love playing with.

Berol Handwriting Fountain Pen Medium Nib - Blue
Berol Handwriting Fountain Pen Medium Nib - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and next step up from a rollerball writing pen, 21 Sept. 2015
This was bought for my 10 year old daughter. Nice and easy to use and brought back memories for myself as I used a pen like this at school many many years ago.

Helix 3 Pocket Nylon City Sights Pencil Case
Helix 3 Pocket Nylon City Sights Pencil Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and lots of room for all your pens and pencils etc, 21 Sept. 2015
My 10 year old daughter chose this case as her new one for Year 6 and is really pleased with it. She usually goes for the Animal 3 pocket one but wanted to be different and really likes this one.

Page: 1 | 2