Profile for Jocelyne > Reviews

Content by Jocelyne

Jocelyne

Betron RK300 High Quality Earphones Headphones with Noise Isolating Technology and High Grade Reinforced Cable with Gold Plated Connection (Black)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Jun. 2016
Nothing wrong with these, apart from the fact that I thought they had volume control and they don't.

Karma & Diamonds - Moon Child: Book 1
Karma & Diamonds - Moon Child: Book 1
by Smita Joshi

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to read it again - always a good sign!, 1 July 2015
I really loved this book and couldn't put it down. Knowing it was a true story made it all the more fascinating.
Smita has a lovely writing style that made the book compelling, not to mention the story of her life and journey so far.
This is a book I want to read again, as soon as I can get it back from my daughter! I am looking forward to the release of the next books and hope that won't be too far away.

Finding More on the Mat: How I Grew Better, Wiser and Stronger through Yoga
Finding More on the Mat: How I Grew Better, Wiser and Stronger through Yoga

5.0 out of 5 stars Yoga is funny - who knew!, 8 Dec. 2012
Well yes I did know, yoga can make you laugh, that is why I love this book! - Michelle is funny and wise but more importantly real. She tells her story with real honesty and humor. Most entertaining! If you don't know anything about yoga - read this book...If you think you are a 21st Century Householder yogini...read this book. I am re reading it...what else can I say?

Yoga Anatomy-2nd Edition
Yoga Anatomy-2nd Edition
by Leslie Kaminoff

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for every Yoga Teacher, 28 Nov. 2011
Some anatomy books are difficult to get though - to find the info one wants quickly.
Not this one. If you are a yoga teacher you wont be sorry you put this one on your shelf.

Beneath a Vedic Sun: Discover Your Life Purpose with Vedic Astrology [With CD]
Beneath a Vedic Sun: Discover Your Life Purpose with Vedic Astrology [With CD]
by William R. Levacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Self Acceptance is the gift, 28 Nov. 2011
As I am part way through this book I cant give a full review but have thus far found it inspirational.
I am a Life Purpose Hand Analyst so the subject matter of the book has obvious appeal.
Tying together astrology and life purpose has been a goal of mine and being new to Vedic Astrology this book will be invaluable.
The language is easy to understand and although not a skinny book or a quick read I am being happily drawn into it.

Vedic Astrology Simply Put: An Illustrated Guide to the Astrology of Ancient India
by William R. Levacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Vedic Astrology Simply Put, 10 Sept. 2011
I cant understand why nobody has reviewed this book yet... it is lovely!
The physical appearance of the book itself is beautiful, an unusual size and full of wonderful colour and pictures, not to mention the enclosed CD.
I haven't long had the book, so have not read through it entirely but it seems very comprehensive and simply put as it states in the title, just right for a curious newby like me.
I will definitely be investigating the authors other works when I have finished this.

Elephant Power
Elephant Power

5.0 out of 5 stars Yo, get your dance moves out!, 14 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Elephant Power (Audio CD)
This is a real eye opener, or should I say ear opener!
There are some great beat tracks that get you boogie-ing around - could do with a dance moves insert for those of us who dont know what rap should look like!
Its a feel good cd and especially fun if you are a yogini.

Meditation Made Easy
Meditation Made Easy
by Lorin Roche

5.0 out of 5 stars Meditation made easy, 8 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Meditation Made Easy (Paperback)
As a Yoga teacher, I find lots of people like the idea of meditating, but never do it. They come up with a great raft of resistance, often feeling meditation is complex, too mystical and hard. This book makes it easy, just like it says.
It is obvious Lorin knows what he is talking about and I am sure anyone could find a starting point for meditation with this book, realizing that it is not so hard after all!

Thunder Love
Thunder Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Thunder Love Jai Uttal, 30 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Thunder Love (Audio CD)
I just love this CD!
But, it was not at first 'sight'.
By the second time through I began to notice the beautiful complexity of sound and the blissful state I was feeling whilst listening.
I play it often, use it for Yoga and in my car. I recommend it and suggest you really listen to it - it is like a wonderful musical banquet!