Profile for R M Butcher > Reviews

The A Quarter Of... Retro Sweets Cube
Offered by A Quarter Of - The Retro Sweets You Love
Price: 10.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 10 Dec 2013
I bought this for my step brothers xmas, we just buy each other small fun gifts so this is perfect and lots of fun, great value for money and arrived quick.

Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 75 ml
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 75 ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals
Price: 27.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, 10 Dec 2013
I bought this for my boyfriends xmas, it smells amazing and arrived really fast. i will buy more in future for birthdays etc.

OXO Good Grips Smooth Potato Masher
OXO Good Grips Smooth Potato Masher
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Dec 2013
I bought this for my gran who is 92 and struggles with the tattie masher we have here, i bought her this one so she can use 2 hands and its great, she will be thrilled when she opens it at xmas.

Ladies Famous DUNLOP SARAH faux suede mule slippers with faux fur lining & cuff BEIGE size 5 UK
Offered by Footwear Studio
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 10 Dec 2013
I bought these for mu mums xmas because of the hard sole and think they are great value for money, they are clean looking and true to size, great value for money.

Jandd's Baconnaise Bacon Flavored Spread, Regular 443 ml (Pack of 3)
Jandd's Baconnaise Bacon Flavored Spread, Regular 443 ml (Pack of 3)
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 10 Dec 2013
I bought this as a fun stocking filler for my brother, i didnt realise you get 3 in a pack so i will give the other two to other people, we havent tasted it yet but i cant wait till he opens it at xmas and we can try it, great value for money.

Moschino Funny Eau Du Toilette Spray 50ml
Moschino Funny Eau Du Toilette Spray 50ml
Price: 33.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Dec 2013
I bought this for my mum and it smells great and arrived fast, im sure she will love it. I will buy one for myself too.

Rome (Memories of Times Past)
Rome (Memories of Times Past)
by Colin Inman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Dec 2013
I bought this for my grans xmas, shes 92 and italian, her eye site is not great but the book is large and has lots of pictures which is why i chose it, im sure shel love it, great value for money.

Belgian Chocolates, Chilean wines and mints in gift box - Red and white wine with Belgian Chocolates and mints hamper
Offered by Hay Hampers
Price: 34.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Dec 2013
i bought this for my dad and his wifes xmas and loved it, the gift box it comes in is lovely, it was great value for money.

Handcrafted Deco Elephant Ornament Glass Mosaic Work-Embroidery-Velvet Gift Box
Handcrafted Deco Elephant Ornament Glass Mosaic Work-Embroidery-Velvet Gift Box
Offered by Starlight Shopping Mall
Price: 18.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 10 Dec 2013
I bought this as a small gift for my mums xmas and it was broken when it arrived, there were over 20 bits had fallen off which i stuck back on with super glue, i didnt think it worth to send back as it was expensive.

PET CORRECTOR 200ml
PET CORRECTOR 200ml
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: PET CORRECTOR 200ml (Misc.)
I bought this for my German Shepherd, he barks when people come in the house which we dont mind but we want him to stop when we tell him and this works really well, he hates the sound of it, i also use it in the car because he screams everywhere i take him, because of the size it is handy to take everywhere.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3