Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Benigembla, Spain)

TeckNet® M002 Nano Wireless Mouse,6 Buttons,18 Month Battery Life,2000 DPI 3 Adjustment Levels-Grey
Offered by Innovation Goal UK

4.0 out of 5 stars TechNet 2.4G Nano Cordless Black Optical Mouse, 18 Aug. 2011
TeckNet M002 2.4G Nano Cordless Black Optical Mouse - 2.4 GHz -1600dPi - Nano USB wireless receiver - 2010 Edition (AA BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED)

Bought this as I thought that if it was no good I hadn't wasted too much money. Very surprised by its look, weight, size, responsiveness and range of operation. (My model has no on/off switch underneath - switches off with the laptop - good feature). Much superior to similar big brand models and excellent value for money.

I would buy another one except for the battery cover, which appears to be badly designed or flimsy. I dropped the mouse and the cover closing tag broke and cannot be replaced so I have to use it without a cover, which means that when it is dropped (keeps sliding off the laptop if it's moved etc) the batteries dislodge, which is a real pain.

Apart from that, a first class product - especially for more careful owners!

Chris Hoy: The Autobiography
Chris Hoy: The Autobiography
by Chris Hoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, Straightforward and Honest, 6 Aug. 2010
Solid, straightforward and honest. That's how I would describe both this book and its author. One of the best autobiographies I have read. A lovely clear and very readable style brings out the occasions and the man. My admiration for the 'real McHoy' has only increased after reading the book - couldn't put it down. (And I've noted that we are the same height, same weiht, almost share the same birthday - but he has 30 years on me. No wonder I'm not as fast!) If you have the slightest interest in cycling, sport or the Olympics this is definitely a must read - and before 2012!