Profile for Heather g > Reviews

Pretty Eyes/Guitars A La Lee
Pretty Eyes/Guitars A La Lee
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Blissful sexy music, 29 July 2013
If it's romantic music you want,this is the very best. Beautiful sultry voice.Brilliant. My favourite is As you desire me.

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB - Includes Special Offers [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars A very satisfied customer, 5 April 2013
Very easy to use , graphics brilliant.Sound quality excellent. I'm delighted with my purchase and have recommended it to friends who have subsequently treated themselves to one.

Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful story to brighten up a chilly afternoon, 2 April 2013
Had to buy this after I read Never more. Full of great humour, wonderful characters. I loved it. Can t wait for the next story .I 've read all Ann ,s books, enjoyed them.More please.

Thanks for the introduction Diane