Profile for Heather g > Reviews

Content by Heather g

Heather g

Black Overglasses - Sunglasses For Glasses!
Black Overglasses - Sunglasses For Glasses!
Offered by Happy Sunny Days

5.0 out of 5 stars overglasses. a perfect solution., 25 April 2015
These glasses are exactly what I'd hoped for. Fit over my specs perfectly. I ''ve worn them when walking, cycling and driving. Really pleased.

Season's Meetings
Season's Meetings

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll enjoy this, 23 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Season's Meetings (Kindle Edition)
An enjoyable read. Just the right one for a winter's evening. Bought another by Amy as a result!

To Love Free
To Love Free

5.0 out of 5 stars A love story to warm your heart, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: To Love Free (Kindle Edition)
Was feeling a bit sad and treated myself to a new author and a new read. Enjoyed it thoroughly and it did the trick , my mood lifted. Well recommended. I'll buy more by this author.

Pretty Eyes/Guitars A La Lee
Pretty Eyes/Guitars A La Lee

5.0 out of 5 stars Blissful sexy music, 29 July 2013
If it's romantic music you want,this is the very best. Beautiful sultry voice.Brilliant. My favourite is As you desire me.

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB - Includes Special Offers [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars A very satisfied customer, 5 April 2013
Very easy to use , graphics brilliant.Sound quality excellent. I'm delighted with my purchase and have recommended it to friends who have subsequently treated themselves to one.

A Christmas Tree Grows in Baltimore

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful story to brighten up a chilly afternoon, 2 April 2013
Had to buy this after I read Never more. Full of great humour, wonderful characters. I loved it. Can t wait for the next story .I 've read all Ann ,s books, enjoyed them.More please.

Thanks for the introduction Diane