Profile for S Tilbury > Reviews

S Tilbury

Little Letters
Little Letters

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite album, 18 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Little Letters (Audio CD)
I just love this album, which keeps on giving on every single listen. So many beautiful songs. I feel like I could listen over and over again and never get tired of it. Buy it!

If You Got It at Five, You Got It at Fifty
If You Got It at Five, You Got It at Fifty

1.0 out of 5 stars I'd give no stars if I could - call this music?!, 6 Aug. 2013
Dreadful. I deleted this straight away - the first time so far from all the free downloads. Pure unadulterated noise.

Extending/Retracting LED Light Sword Sword - 36" Colour Changing 8 Function
Extending/Retracting LED Light Sword Sword - 36" Colour Changing 8 Function

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 4 Aug. 2013
Compared with the rip off "official" versions, this does the job brilliantly for my 7 year old. The only improvement I would make would be to allow it to stay continuously on one colour. Also the strobe type effect is a bit much. But the extending mechanism is fab. For the money, definitely buy it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice crochet hooks and retailer very helpful, 29 Jan. 2013
The description of this product states there are 22 hooks, and the illustration suggests the same. There are not 22 hooks, there are 7 hooks. The hooks themselves are fine and the price is good so I have kept them (I didn't really need 3 of each size anyway) but it is highly misleading!
EDIT: On leaving this review the retailers contacted me to apologise and gave me a full refund. I have been using the 5mm hook for a few days now and find it comfortable and easy to use with a good pointed end which I like. Now that the listing has been revised I would recommend.