ARRAY(0xa655cd80)

Avenir ACB931 Bike Bag Padded - Black
Avenir ACB931 Bike Bag Padded - Black
Price: 42.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain bike bag!, 22 Feb 2013
Excellent product for the price. Provided the bike is well packed with cardboard round the sharp bits, spindles removed from wheels and the pedals removed and taped to the frame to avoid loss in transit then there should be no problems. My bike and bag arrived in perfect condition at the destination. Very very pleased.

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Cover, Black (only fits Kindle Keyboard)
Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Cover, Black (only fits Kindle Keyboard)

1.0 out of 5 stars bulky and overpriced, 4 Mar 2011
A friend has the Kindle cover without the light option. I liked it enough to order one of my own. Unfortunately it has been discontinued by Amazon, and replaced by this model. It is about 50% thicker than the original cover due to the pop out light. This makes the cover feel much bulkier and heavier, The light does not offer any real advantage. The illumination is uneven, fine at the top right of the page, poor at the bottom, and difficult to see the keyboard. I can't envisage any circumstance where I would need the built in illumination. As for the price..... enough said!

I'm very disappointed that I can't get hold of the original cover for my 3G Kindle, if anyone has one, and wants to swap for the lighted cover, let me know!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2011 4:29 PM BST

Fallout: New Vegas (PS3)
Fallout: New Vegas (PS3)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.
Price: 6.30

1.0 out of 5 stars Tedious!, 28 Nov 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I tried my hardest to like this game, I seem to recall Fallout 3 being fun. This one is not! The game play is along the lines of having a tedious, one sided talk with a NPC, being asked to speak to another NPC, using "fast travel" (ie a slow loading screen) to a different location, arriving. Going through a door (cue another loading screen) to speak to second NPC who asks you to return to the first NPC, exit location (loading screen), "fast travel", another loading screen, arrival, door (loading screen), speak to first NPC who asks you to return to the second NPC, and so on! If you are lucky, at some point in this process, you will get a reward, if you are really lucky the game will not crash during a load! The action is sporadic, the fights clunky and disorganised, with poor animation and response times. The landscape is bland and "samey". Avoid.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2012 6:20 PM GMT

Sid Meier's Civilization V
Sid Meier's Civilization V
Offered by Game Trade Online
Price: 7.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware!, 24 Sep 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This game has some serious graphics glitches, and frequently locks up. And it needs Steam to install, however you have purchased it.

I have Steam, and a decent PC. I don't have the patience to persevere with the game!

Very disappointed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 25, 2010 9:16 AM BST

Settlers 7 (PC DVD)
Settlers 7 (PC DVD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE
Price: 1.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!, 31 Mar 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Settlers 7 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I'll add my name to the list of folks frustrated by the technical problems with this game. I have spent more time troubleshooting than playing. Reminded me why I stopped buying PC games! Avoid at all costs, Amazon - are you able to accept returns on this product which is clearly unfit for purpose?