Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Kindle Shop now
Profile for M. Garcia Martinez > Reviews

Content by M. Garcia Martinez

M. Garcia Martinez "GuestofWinter" (Madrid, Spain)

Rich Dad Poor Dad
Rich Dad Poor Dad
by Robert T Kiyosaki

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it., 8 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Rich Dad Poor Dad (Paperback)
One of the worst books I've ever read. In fact I didn't finish it.

Bread: A Baker's Book of Techniques and Recipes (Hospitality)
Bread: A Baker's Book of Techniques and Recipes (Hospitality)
by Jeffrey Hamelman

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 7 Jun. 2010
By far one of the best bread baking books I own. I only regret I didn't buy it earlier. It includes a lot of detailed information for the keen breadmaker, but it's also accessible to the home baker who's maybe not so interested in the technical details. Thorough, well structured and with a lot of interesting recipes.

The Pedant in the Kitchen
The Pedant in the Kitchen
by Julian Barnes

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny, but too light, 25 Feb. 2010
Very well written and funny at times. I don't know about the origin of the book, but it looks like a collection of random articles. Maybe I was expecting something different.

The Modern Baker: Time-Saving Techniques for Breads, Tarts, Pies, Cakes, & Cookies
by Nick Malgieri

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 25 Feb. 2010
Very clear and well structured book with nice recipes. The only negative point in my opinion is that it doesn't really contain different techniques or recipes from the ones I've found everywhere else. I mean, maybe the title is a bit misleading, because I don't think it has wondrous and really time-saving techniques.