Shop now Learn more Shop now Up to 50% off Fashion Prime Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Shop now Halloween Pets Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Learn more Shop now
Profile for Oracle > Reviews

Content by Oracle

Samsung Battery for Galaxy Ace 2
Samsung Battery for Galaxy Ace 2
Offered by Deeha Traders
Price: 5.64

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't worth the wait., 7 Feb. 2014
When the battery eventually arrived, I used it for a week. Every text that I received whilst using this item, was repeatedly sent to me; up to a maximum of fifteen times! Also, I lost access to my Android files (curiosity), only had access to my File Manager, which didn't hold all the info that Android stored.
Changed the battery back to my old one and all the above faults have been rectified (for five days at least).
No need to wait and see. New battery marked for recycling!

Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old Whisky 70 cl
Dalwhinnie 15 Year Old Whisky 70 cl
Price: 33.25

2.0 out of 5 stars Careless Packaging, 29 Jan. 2014
The boxed item was protected for transit with an inflatable sleeve. The sleeve had been inflated so much that the box took on the shape of the bottle inside.
As this was intended as a gift, it was pretty shoddy, giving the appearance that the item had 'fallen off the back of a lorry'!
It probably would have arrived in better shape (sic.) if the box had been folded flat and the robust inflatable sleeve had been only around the bottle.