Profile for Deanna Creasey > Reviews

Content by Deanna Creasey

Deanna Creasey

Page: 1 | 2
The Fruit Expert (Expert Series)
The Fruit Expert (Expert Series)
by Dr. D.G. Hessayon

5.0 out of 5 stars easily understood and very user friendly, 20 Dec. 2014
As with all the Hessayon reference books it is concise, easily understood and very user friendly.

The New Vegetable & Herb Expert
The New Vegetable & Herb Expert
by Dr D G Hessayon

5.0 out of 5 stars She is delighted., 20 Dec. 2014
This item was a gift for someone who has inherited an allotment and it is proving very helpful. She is delighted.

Pest & Weed Expert: The world's best-selling book on pests and weeds
Pest & Weed Expert: The world's best-selling book on pests and weeds
by Dr D G Hessayon

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal reference book., 20 Dec. 2014
This item was a gift and the recipient thought it was very informative.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cement dye pigment., 13 Dec. 2013
Simple to use, does a good job and is a very reasonable price. What more does one need! Thank you.

Toshiba 22D1333B 22-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV with Built-In DVD Player
Offered by Tech Nuts

4.0 out of 5 stars Toshiba 22" TV, 13 Dec. 2013
The TV was delivered much more quickly than I expected and it's perfect for the space for which it's intended.
I've tested the machine and it seems to be ideal the room for which it was intended. The picture is clear as is the sound and the DVD is so easy to use in comparison with the system I had. It's not of the range but does all I would expect and is excellent value for money.

Dyson DC59 Animal Digital Slim Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson DC59 Animal Digital Slim Handheld Vacuum Cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Dyson DC59, 28 Nov. 2013
The Dyson I had, the original model, had been very good but needed to be retired. This model is fantastic in that it is so light and manoeuvrable. I am rather ancient so I find it so handy. It is taking a bit of time to adjust to how short a time it runs on a full battery charge but I do a bit, put it back in its bracket then do a bit more. I certainly wouldn't swap back!

LEGO The Lord of the Rings 9470: Shelob Attacks
LEGO The Lord of the Rings 9470: Shelob Attacks
Offered by OSR GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego 9470, 18 July 2013
A gift for my grandsons who thought it was great. Lego is always a safe bet and gives them hours of pleasure.

Qwirkle Game
Qwirkle Game
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Qwirkle, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Qwirkle Game (Toy)
My grandchildren think it's great - what more can one add. I know that it is played with a lot.

Wolfcraft 3051000 ES 10-22mm Corner Clamps (2 Pieces)
Wolfcraft 3051000 ES 10-22mm Corner Clamps (2 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars Corner clamps., 18 July 2013
As I only needed corner clamps they're very handy though I am pushing them to their maximum jaw width at times and they haven't broken which is great as they're only mainly of plastic construction. Suffice to say my son has also commented on them with favourable words! I'll have to make sure I keep them safe.

16" Pedestal Fan - Chinese Any Make
16" Pedestal Fan - Chinese Any Make
Offered by Oypla

3.0 out of 5 stars DTL 16" Fan, 18 July 2013
It does what it says in the description but is much bigger than I anticipated height-wise as it actually measures 40" at the lowest setting and 49" at the tallest so it has to be floor standing. Given normal summer condition it would be marvellous I'm sure. This summer it is keeping me cool but can't really compete with temperatures of 30' and it would be unfair to rate it on that. It's certainly of good quality.

Page: 1 | 2