Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Mofun 2012 Stylish USB Keyboard 7" Leather Stand Case for ASUS Google Nexus 7 Tablet-Black
Offered by Movvy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money..., 21 May 2014
For the price it is quite a good keyboard. It would have been nicer if it had come with a micro USB connector so that it did not need the adaptor cable (this was supplied). I had read the reviews about the tablet sliding out of the side but I found this was easily cured by using a dashboard anti slip mat from Halfords. All in all I am happy with the product.

Generic Black TPU Silicone Extended Battery Back Cover Case For Galaxy S4 i9500 Black
Offered by FUZI electron accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 1 Dec 2013
The quality of this product was better than I expected and it fits perfectly over my Anker extended battery. I would definitely recommend this.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2014 2:19 PM GMT

Anker® 5200mAh Extended Battery for Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV S IV, I9500, With Blue Back Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Battery, 1 Dec 2013
I now get double the battery life out of my phone. It does make the phone fatter but it actually feels more comfortable in the hand.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 26 Oct 2013
I wanted a dock that would allow me to dock and charge my phone without having to take the case off.
This is perfect.

Anker® 2 x 2600mAh Li-ion Batteries for Samsung Galaxy S4, GT-I9500, GT-I9505 (Not for Galaxy S4 Active), with NFC/Google Wallet + Anker® Travel Charger [18-Month Warranty]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 25 Aug 2013
I had read mixed reviews about this product but it still seemed good value for money. I can honestly say I have not been disappointed. The Anker batteries actually seem to last longer than the original from Samsung. If you are in the market for replacement or additional batteries I would recommend this product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected..., 17 Jun 2013
Works perfectly. I was a bit concerned over some of the reviews saying how hot the unit gets. In actual fact the unit stayed remarkably cold. Would recommend this as a replacement for the original and very expensive Apple unit.

NEW DIGITALJIMS SAMSUNG I9100 GALAXY S2 S 2 II 3500mah HIGH CAPACITY EXTENDED BATTERY & COVER
Offered by Mulitou-EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect..., 17 Jun 2013
Was giving me nearly twice the battery life of the one it replaced. Although the case does add thickness to the phone, it was really comfortable to use.

Samsung Galaxy W i8150 High Capacity 1700mAh Battery
Samsung Galaxy W i8150 High Capacity 1700mAh Battery
Offered by FAB2983

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better..., 17 Jun 2013
Much better than the standard battery but still the same size. Bought for my daughter wher her original battery started to swell. This one lasted noticeably than the standard one ever did.

Motorheadphones Trigger In-Ear Headphones - Silver
Motorheadphones Trigger In-Ear Headphones - Silver
Offered by DiscountDiscs

4.0 out of 5 stars Very loud..., 17 Jun 2013
I bought these for my daughter for her birthday and she is very impressed. She did comment that they seem much louder than previous headphones!

3rd Wedding Anniversary Card
3rd Wedding Anniversary Card
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted..., 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: 3rd Wedding Anniversary Card
I wanted a card to celebrate being with my partner for three years and this fitted the bill perfectly!
A unique card that I was unable to find elsewhere.