Profile for Kelly Eckett > Reviews

Kelly Eckett

Corsair Builder Series CXM 750W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX/EPS PSU
Corsair Builder Series CXM 750W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX/EPS PSU

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality PSU, 17 April 2014
I bought this product as an upgrade for my desktop gaming PC, as I plan to upgrade to a more powerful graphics card in the near future. As with all corsair products you are guaranteed a clean and professional look (with the 24 pin & 8 pin power connectors being fully braided), the installation was easy; apart from my terrible cable management which set my back a couple of hours... If you need a modular 750w PSU then I would highly recommend this product. 5/5

Acer G246HLBBID 24-inch Monitor 16:9 FHD 2 ms 100M:1 A 250 nits LED DVI HDMI DVI Cable Acer EcoDisplay
Offered by ATELCO Computer AG

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Screen!, 17 April 2014
I purchased 2 of these monitors for my desktop gaming PC, and I can say I am thoroughly pleased with them. I have one running through single-link DVI & the other through HDMI, and I can hardly tell the difference between the displays. All the games I play, which include titles such as Skyrim/Far Cry 3 & Planetside 2, run smoothly in full quality 1080p; and they always look wonderful. If your looking for a 24 inch monitor for a decent price then I would recommend this product to you. 5/5

Pure HQ OFC Shielded 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Gold 3m
Pure HQ OFC Shielded 3.5mm Stereo Jack to Jack Cable Gold 3m
Offered by Frilioth

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Cable, 17 April 2014
I bought this cable to connect my recently purchased speakers to my desktop gaming PC, whilst being slightly long, it does it's job perfectly; and the excess cable can be easily tucked away somewhere. 5/5

25m Network Cable CAT5e RJ45 Patch Ethernet 25 meter UK
25m Network Cable CAT5e RJ45 Patch Ethernet 25 meter UK
Offered by CrossCables

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Cable, 17 April 2014
I purchased this cable to connect my desktop gaming PC to my modem, which was half way across the house. Since installing this cable, I have experienced less 'rubber-banding' & overall lag on my PC; and I'm thoroughly pleased with the product especially for the low price.

Creative GigaWorks T20 Series II (2.0) Multimedia Speakers with BasXPort Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Pair Of Speakers!, 17 April 2014
I bought these speakers as an addition for my desktop gaming PC, whilst fitting on my desk fine, the size of them is fairly impressive as they do hold 2 drivers. The overall sound quality is amazing, & with the ability to change the bass & treble from the speakers, you can't go wrong for the price. 5/5

Sapphire 11199-20-20G AMD Radeon HD 7870 XT 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (HDMI, DVI-I, 2 x Mini Display Port, PCI Express 3.0, 256-Bit, AMD CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant card, 18 Aug. 2013
I purchased this card for my gaming system build, I've got to say as a gaming performance card it will destroy any game you throw at it, I've tested it on BF3, Crysis 3 and Far Cry 3 and so far i have had no problems running everything on ultra with no FPS troubles at all (obviously this depends on your system set-up), i have also tested this card on 3Dmark and it also destroyed the tests on there as well. Even though there was not really a need to, i have overclocked this card as well, just some info, if you are overclocking then i wouldn't go above 1150mhz on the core-clock (mines running at 1100mhz) and also i wouldn't go above 1600mhz on the memory clock (i haven't touched mine at the moment)... So far even with the over-clock the dual fans provide sufficient cooling and the heat-pipes disperse heat well.

I would personally recommend this card to anyone looking for a over-powered gaming graphics card for a relatively low price compared to its competitors.

Sony MDR-V55 DJ Stereo Headphones - Red
Sony MDR-V55 DJ Stereo Headphones - Red
Offered by London Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Audio Quality, 31 July 2013
I bought these headphones because my other song over-ear headphones completely died on me, these headphones have the best audio quality i've personally ever experienced and, for the price tag, i would recommend them for anyone. However one thing i did notice is the massive increase in bass when comparing these headphones to my old ones, probably because they are DJ headphones, this may be a good or bad point. Overall they fold away neatly, and have a heavy and sturdy build.

Recommended to anyone looking for a brilliant set of amazing audio headphones.