Profile for S. Dey > Reviews

Content by S. Dey

S. Dey "Mrs Dey" (MAIDSTONE,UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
G1A Ladies Womens Slip On Fur Lined Winter Household Comfortable Slippers Shoes Style Reds Burgundy Size 5 UK
Offered by ByPublicDemand
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy slippers, 18 July 2014
Good true fit(size 5),and are soft and warm so will see me through the winter. I love the colour, I ordered red, arrived quickly so very happy and would recommend these slippers.

Kipling Women's Yelinda Cross-Body Bag K1533861G Vivid Purple
Kipling Women's Yelinda Cross-Body Bag K1533861G Vivid Purple
Price: 31.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer bag, 29 Jun 2014
Choose this to use on holiday. Was taken back by small size of bag because I had something bigger in mind to buy, however it is a beautiful colour and seems very strong so I have kept it and will still be taking it on holiday. I would recommend this bag but I would not buy another kipling bag because you can easily buy a good bag much cheaper. I did buy it out of curiousty to see what all the fuss was about after reading lots of reviews about kipling so I hope this review has helped.

Phyto Phyto 9 Daily Ultra Nourishing Cream (Ultra-Dry Hair) - 50ml/1.7oz
Phyto Phyto 9 Daily Ultra Nourishing Cream (Ultra-Dry Hair) - 50ml/1.7oz
Offered by olympiabeautystore
Price: 14.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Small, 29 Jun 2014
Good but have not used much yet. I bought it to use on my hair on holiday so waiting to see if it does the job . It is a good size to pack away in your carry on so happy with that. It feels light and is not greasy but has a interesting smell which disappeared after a while so I would recommend this product .

Sweet Willow Anti Ageing Retinol Serum. Organic Vitamin C Skin Serum Provides Powerful Nourishment and Anti Ageing Benefits for a Youthful Complexion. Anti Wrinkle Retinol Serum Bathes Dry Skin with an Infusion of Oils, Fruit Extract and Berries. GUARANTEED (15ml)
Offered by Honey & Willow
Price: 22.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Serum, 9 Jun 2014
Arrived on the date given so good service. Too early yet to say if it is making a difference to my skin, however smells lovely and is smooth on my skin and does sink into my skin and leaves my skin soft, so I would recommend it and I think it is worth trying.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2014 3:24 PM BST

InterDesign Sink Works 2-Tier Scrub Holder
InterDesign Sink Works 2-Tier Scrub Holder
Price: 4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 May 2014
Good and strong and I love it because it's a good size for small space. Very useful and I would recommend it. It arrived before date so fast service and I am very happy with it.

Ladies Small Coin, Key and Credit Card Purse. Boxed (Green)
Ladies Small Coin, Key and Credit Card Purse. Boxed (Green)
Offered by Just4ugifts
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Coin purse, 22 May 2014
Arrived before date and in good condition. I love the colour of the purse however it was impossible to get my key onto the key ring . I would not choose to buy this purse if I had seen it in a shop because of the key ring, but you do get what you pay for so for the price it is ok but there is nothing great about it and it is fine for everyday use .

Ambiance Nature 505222 Utensil Tidy Bamboo / Stainless Steel + 5 Bamboo Utensils
Price: 15.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Utensil holder review, 30 April 2014
Good looking holder and goes very well with my kitchen. Seems to be strong but have not yet used the utensils that I got with holder. Fast delivery and arrived before estimated date so was very happy. The best thing about it that I like is it looks stylish and the least thing that I dislike is the price, too much money compared to other similar ones. I did look for a long time to find this and I didn't want just an wooden one without the steel around the top. Little options available for this type of holder.

IKEA Cutlery Stand/Drainer ORDNING, stainless steel, 13x13cm
IKEA Cutlery Stand/Drainer ORDNING, stainless steel, 13x13cm
Offered by BargainShop_London
Price: 5.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Cutlery holder, 30 April 2014
Good size and strong and fits in with my kitchen. It does the job and so I can not fault it.

Miore 925 Sterling Silver Bracelet with Heart Pendants MSF003B of 20cm
Miore 925 Sterling Silver Bracelet with Heart Pendants MSF003B of 20cm
Price: 28.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bracelet, 30 April 2014
Delighted when I first saw bracelet so was not disappointed. I wear it everyday and the thing that I like the most is that it is very comfortable and looks good with most outfits that I have. I would say it is a good everyday bracelet!

Powerspin by Powerball - Bingo Wings Buster - UK designed and manufactured
Powerspin by Powerball - Bingo Wings Buster - UK designed and manufactured
Price: 19.83

3.0 out of 5 stars Powerspin, 13 Mar 2014
It is early days for me so it is hard to tell if this is making a difference to me, and I have not noticed any changes yet to my arms. It does need getting use to and would suit anyone who will be committed to working out everyday and benefit anyone who also goes to a gym. I would recommend this as a starting point to fitness. It arrived after date given to me but was in good condition and finally I need to point out that it is noisy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4