Profile for catnicex > Reviews

Content by catnicex

catnicex

Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers
by Alexander Osterwalder

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but old wine in a new bottle, 14 July 2014
Nice visuals, yet nothing new re the content of a rather standard strategy university module, just re-wrapped with a design touch. Consultants will love it (and actually do), because a) people will need help with the visualization part of the canvas; b) whatever you come up with using the canvas, it won't make any difference unless you already spent enough time thinking about your strategy in the first instance - for which most people need consultants anyway.

One For All URC 6430 Simple 3 Universal remote
One For All URC 6430 Simple 3 Universal remote

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice with no subtitle button, 14 July 2014
There doesn't seem to be a way to select/deselect subtitles in dvs, which is rather disappointing.

The Elder Scrolls Online - 60 Day Game Time Card (PC DVD)
The Elder Scrolls Online - 60 Day Game Time Card (PC DVD)
Offered by RAREWAVES

1.0 out of 5 stars A completely waste of money!, 14 July 2014
Extremely disappointed. This evening, after hours to download a ridiculous amount of GB of patches, on the top of a 4 (!) DVD with 60 GB of data... I found out first that I couldn't use the 30 days of trial without a subscription then... I said "Great, I bought already a Game Time Card!". However, it was nearly impossible to remove the protection of the code and it got so damaged that I couldn't actually read it at all. A WASTE OF MONEY. And it will also be very difficult to prove. I want my money back for this card: I haven't subscribed to the game yet and I won't do it until I get this money back. Bad, bad, bad.