Profile for JJ Robbo 71 > Reviews

Dvd ~ Jackie Chan
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA
Price: 14.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable action movie !, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Battle Creek Brawl [DVD] (DVD)
I remember as a kid getting my dad to hire this out on video to watch in the 80's, it was the first time I'd seen the great Jackie Chan and I'm glad to say after watching it again after those years ago I still really enjoyed it watching it again, sure he made better films, but this was a good early showcase for his martial art and comedy skills ! and I remember becoming a big fan of his after watching it.

Parker [Blu-ray]
Parker [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Jason Statham

5.0 out of 5 stars another awesome Jason Statham film !, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Parker [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
My Favorite film of 2013 so far. well plotted and paced action thriller with good performances from all the actors and actresses especially from the Stath and J-Lo and in top villain mode Michael Chiklis, highly recommended !
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2013 9:18 PM BST

Universal Soldier Day Of Reckoning [Blu-ray]
Universal Soldier Day Of Reckoning [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Scott Adkins
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome action movie, 22 Feb 2013
What a great action movie, very violent and different approach to the other universal soldier films, another great perofrmance by scott atkins (in my mind second only to statham in the current action stars)and excellent support from van-damme , dolph and the pit bull, if you love your action movies violent and not taken it too seriously, I recommend you watch this !