ARRAY(0xab089e58)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Tripod For Dishes
Tripod For Dishes

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a tripod with three legs, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Tripod For Dishes (Accessory)
Didn't fit my dish. Tubing was not big enough for my clamp to fit. So I had to make one. Apart from that it is exactly as described so that why it's five stars.

EGG BASKET FRENCH TRADITIONAL COUNTRY VINTAGE STYLE GREY WIRE METAL STORAGE RACK
Offered by Homes on Trend Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Mothers love, 1 April 2014
Bought it my mother has it holds a lot of eggs. She loves it. It looks great on the work top full of eggs

SanDisk microSDHC Ultra 32GB, class 10, UHS-I, 30MB/sec. + SD adapter, Mobile (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tops, 1 April 2014
What can you say it is what it is. I dint think scandisk can fail. Perfect for many things this micro card.

Tea Ball Infuser 2" 18/8 Stainless Steel.
Tea Ball Infuser 2" 18/8 Stainless Steel.
Offered by MI-EShop.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's good, 1 April 2014
I use this a lot. But I would like a smaller ball. It does the job and is perfect though. Just my personnel preference.

Hide and Seek
Hide and Seek

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Hide and Seek (Kindle Edition)
I'm not really a book reader. But this one I couldn't put down. I really enjoyed it. One of a few books I've read.

Tea strainer /Meash Infuser s/s guarnteed quality
Tea strainer /Meash Infuser s/s guarnteed quality
Offered by cookware company

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm tea mad, 1 April 2014
This is the best tea strainer I have in my collection. Easy to load and unload. Beats my other strainers hands down.

FRIEQ® Universal Waterproof Case With Waterproof External Earphone/ Accessory Jack and Armband for Apple iPhone 5, Galaxy S3, HTC One X, Galaxy Note 2 - IPX8 Certified to 100 Fee
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 20 Nov 2013
It does the job. My phone goes out in all weathers now. Obviously I've not submerged it into water. But it's gone out in very heavy rain and my iphone 5c is great. I do a lot of walking and it protects my phone. Thank you.

New Iphone 5 5G Black PU Leather Flip Case Protective Cover + Touch Screen Stylus And Screen Protector
Offered by MobySpares

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit phone in correctly, 20 Nov 2013
Would be great if my iphone 5c fitted into it correctly. But it doesn't. Apart from that it's no use. Because that's what I bought it for.

SAVFY Armband Sports Gym Jogging Running Armband Case Cover Phone Holder For iPhone 5 (iPhone 5 Armband Case)
Offered by eLifeStore Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 19 Oct 2013
It's ok but think its a bit small for my arm. I don't think I have big arms. But it does the job when I'm out running or on my bike. But remember it's not water proof.

East Coast Gelcoat Repair Kit - White
East Coast Gelcoat Repair Kit - White
Offered by Fibreglass Supplies UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Top kit, 19 Oct 2013
Top bit of kit for those small repair jobs. I did a small repair on my caravan. Think this is a great bit of kit and would buy again and again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4