Profile for Purubhag > Reviews

Samsung 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Card Essential Class Card
Samsung 32GB Class 10 Micro SDHC Card Essential Class Card
Offered by Low Price Memory

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile Ultra Fast Memery Card!, 7 April 2013
Originallly,I was going to buy from another manufacturer, but after seeing how rugged and durable these Samsung memory cards are, I decided to buy this item. It is a great value and the fact that it is a Micro SDHC 'convertible' to a SDHC with the supplied adapter means the range of devices it can be used with are far more than just as Micro SDHC alone! The card I received is the 'Plus microSDHC UHS-I Card with a transfer speed of up to 48MB/s. My Android Galaxy Note II is now complete!!!

Kodak PlaySport Zx5 Full HD 1080P,  Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Kodak PlaySport Zx5 Full HD 1080P, Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Optimistics

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent General Portable Video Recorder, 7 April 2013
This was highly recommended by a friend and has a best buy rating by the highly regarded consumers' organisation Which? I can see why: It has all the features an average person would need on the move. Rugged, portable and reliable. I got a class 10 samsung card of the maximum capacity it would support, 32gb and am glad of the great results I have!

Compatible ML-1710D3, SCX-4100D3, SCX-4216D3  Laser Toner Cartridge for Samsung ML-1500, ML-1510, ML-1510B, ML-1515, ML-1520, ML-1520P, ML-1710, ML-1710B, ML-1710D, ML-1710P, ML-1720, ML-1740, ML-1745, ML-1750, ML-1755, SCX-4016, SCX-4100, SCX-4116, SCX-4216, SCX-4216F, SCX-5216, SF-560, SF-560P, SF-565, SF-565P, SF-750, SF-750P, SF-755, SF-755P; Xerox 3130, 3115, 3116, 3121, 3210, P3115, P3130, PE16; Lexmark X215, Ricoh AC104, Fax 1170L, Fax 2210L, Aficio FX16 Printers - BLACK
Offered by Prestige Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 7 April 2013
I have a trusty 12 year old Samsung SCX-4216F Multifunction printer. I plays well with all Operating Systems including Android and Linux which I now increasingly use with my various devices. However every time it says FEED ME for toner/drum cartridge the original, though of good quality was getting quite expensive. I ordered this 'generic' refill cartridge with some worry as to how it will work etc but as other reviewers have said this toner cartridge works fine. The only thing I noticed was that the print was not as dark as with the original so I first thought the rating, taking into account the fast delivery and good quality of this item should be 4 stars...but then I thought NO WAY!!! just look at the PRICE! It is 2013 and just for 12 Pounds INCLUDING delivery you are getting a good working toner cartridge. Excellent Value...ok I am assuming it will work reliably for about 3000 pages. If I do not update this for the next 4 months you can assume I have managed to print that much. Great product, Prompt service, Excellent Value.

Pack of 5 Portrait Style Replacement Plastic Credit Card Insert Sleeves 5013
Pack of 5 Portrait Style Replacement Plastic Credit Card Insert Sleeves 5013
Offered by Ashlie Craft

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find!!!, 12 Mar 2013
This is a great replacement for my nylon wallet which had an original holder for ID, driving licence, credit and debit cards which was falling apart. This insert fitted perfectly, reasonably priced. i prefer the portrait style because you insert all ids credit and debit cards from the 'top' and see them in 'landscape orientation' in your wallet-(hope it makes sense!)It must be mentioned that not only is it important to store all your ids and cards individually for physical protection from each other but also that they must be stored separately due to the magnetic and chip parts on the cards. The fact that it is supplied in packs of 5 makes the service worthwhile-you can keep spares if extra and give a couple of them to others. Excellent value and convenience! A+A+A+!!!

2 PC PIECE MAGNIFYING GLASS SET KIT
2 PC PIECE MAGNIFYING GLASS SET KIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful everywhere!, 12 Mar 2013
This baby-boomer was lost every time there was a letter, paper, label, various things and bits and bobs to look at. Local shops were useless-either way too expensive or junk on sale. With these two glasses handy, we are now constantly using them everywhere !!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tracing paper-Versatile!!!, 12 Mar 2013
I wanted tracing paper for general artwork and to cover a couple of large clear window panes facing the street. Ok I know the latter was not the designed purpose of this paper-but the other ways of 'frosting' clear glass were all 'sticky' films and did not want to have any stickiness/residue on the glass. This paper is good for the art tracing use and worked well for privacy of window glass-just cut to the glass/size required and use a few pieces of 'magic'/removable adhesive tape and done!. Thank You.

Lloytron AAA 550mAh NIMH AccuDigital Battery (Pack of 4)
Lloytron AAA 550mAh NIMH AccuDigital Battery (Pack of 4)
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Earth Friendly!, 12 Mar 2013
These AAA batteries were exactly what I was looking for. A friend gave me a cordless phone set after the old batteries were not holding the power. I thought why not buy a replacement set of NiMH rechargeable batteries. I saw this item, other reviews and ordered. Totally delighted by the reasonable price, free shipping and fast service. The phone is now working perfectly and I still have a spare pair of these batteries left for use elsewhere. Thank you Mr Seller and Amazon !!!

HOMEFRONT FULLY FITTED WASHABLE DOUBLE SIZE MATTRESS COVER DUAL CONTROL (193 x 137 cm)
Offered by Direct Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Restful Comfortable Sleeping!, 4 Feb 2013
All the prior praises of this product here are correct. Unlike normal electric blankets, this snugly fitting mattress cover type of heating system is the BEST and most effective. One of the first things you learn in elementary physics class is that heat rises-so it makes perfect sense for it to be under you on the mattress-and make sure you also get a good quality pocket spring mattress.The result is a warm cosy bed that gives a wonderful refreshing restful sleep. Initially I found this via a friend who is a member of which and they (RIGHTLY!) rated this a BEST BUY. Why did I not discover this years ago. Simple snug fitting around the mattress, simple 1,2,3 heating control setting, fast warm-up, costs pennies to run, restful sleep-no aches and pains!!! JUST GET THIS NOW!!!

BT Socket 2 way Adaptor / Splitter - PHONE / FAX / MODEM. BT 2 Way doubler
BT Socket 2 way Adaptor / Splitter - PHONE / FAX / MODEM. BT 2 Way doubler
Offered by EuroNetwork Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality Item, 11 Dec 2012
Top Quality product sold by an excellent seller. Appears to be like the original BT item I used to have until I misplaced it. The best thing about this 2-way adapter/splitter is that is so ultra compact. It just cannot get any smaller! Perfect for connecting my Multifunction laser printer and the telephone.

Doro PhoneEasy 615 GSM Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mobile Freedom!!! Excellent Quality, Utility And Value!, 1 Dec 2012
An excellent phone from an excellent seller. This phone delivers on all the promises made for it-in terms of ease of use, reliability and quality. I got this for my 81-year old Uncle who always seems to have problems with anything more technical than a flashlight! And even he has 'learned' how to use it! I use quote marks because it was not learning so much as using the phone without thinking as it is so intuitive. The clarity of the ringing, calls, speakerphone and the elegant simplicity of its operation means I will now be ordering one for myself! The seller promptly sent out this brand new unlocked phone to me within 2 days of the order. My appreciation and thank you to both the manufacturers, Doro and the seller !

Page: 1 | 2