Profile for nadine cooper > Reviews

Content by nadine cooper

nadine cooper

Willis Judd New Ladies Love Heart Titanium Magnetic Bracelet In Free Black Velvet Gift Tool + Free Link Removal Tool
Offered by Willis Judd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service, 30 Nov. 2013
Not only did the bracelet come extremely quickly in a beautifully velvet box and with its repair kit, and is lovely, I contacted customer service about an issue with a previous bracelet, and it was resolved immediately and more than met my expectations, in fact they went above and beyond, so highly recommend

Adara 9ct White Gold Cubic Zirconia Earrings
Adara 9ct White Gold Cubic Zirconia Earrings

3.0 out of 5 stars Faulty clasps, 11 April 2013
I love the earings they are lovely and just what I wanted, however I lost one after a week but found it afterwards and the other fell off today as the clasp is very flimsy and just opens on its own. I like to keep my earrings on at all times I do not take them off at night or anything so really bad, I will try and take them to a jewellers to try and fix the problem, great shame though, with a safe clasp would have scored them 5 stars.

Sony Buzz Buzzer (PS2)
Sony Buzz Buzzer (PS2)
Offered by Clearance Game Deals

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken, 11 April 2013
Two of the four buzzers arrived broken they do not light up at all, because I do not live in the uk returns are expensive, more expensive than what they give you back, so basically money thrown out the window !
Not good, sellers should check items and not send faulty ones...