Profile for Mrs. D. E. Neve > Reviews

Content by Mrs. D. E. Neve

Mrs. D. E. Neve (Norfolk, England)

Page: 1 | 2
HQRP High Magnification 7x25 Opera Glass Binocular Elegant White Pearl Color with Golden Trim and Golden Black Necklace Chain plus HQRP UV Tester

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 7 Nov 2014
Took them to the theatre- couldn't se a darned think. Much too strongly magnified for the purpose

IT Lugagge Honey Small 40.6cm/16" Faux Suede Holdall
IT Lugagge Honey Small 40.6cm/16" Faux Suede Holdall
Offered by Bags ETC

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov 2014
Great product, great quality, smart & classy.

Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Acting (But Were Afraid To Ask, Dear)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOL, 21 Feb 2014
"Many a true word is spoken in jest!" This book is the whole truth, all wrapped up in a laugh out loud format. If you love theatre or aspire to work in the "business" this is a MUST READ.

Hugo Boss Elegant Mens Watch 1512427
Hugo Boss Elegant Mens Watch 1512427
Offered by Norton Barrie

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing service., 21 Feb 2014
Even though I opted for free delivery, it was sent "next day guarantee" still free of charge. I was delighted as it allowed me time to have it engraved. I would very much like to say thank you.

Decleor Experience De L'Age Triple Action Eye and Lip Cream 15ml
Decleor Experience De L'Age Triple Action Eye and Lip Cream 15ml
Offered by Fragrance Go

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK., 19 Oct 2013
This is an average/good eye cream. Not sure I'd buy it again though. I need something a little more firming. Favourite is Dior Totale, I was attempting to find something less expensive.

Sunshine on Scotland Street (44 Scotland Street Book 8)
Sunshine on Scotland Street (44 Scotland Street Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bertie, 19 Oct 2013
The Scotland Street novels never disappoint. I love to read about poor Bertie, even though I want to strangle his mother. Another favourite is Cyril, the dog with a gold tooth. The characters are all well rounded & draw me into their lives. A thoroughly good read.

A Dancer in Wartime: The touching true story of a young girl's journey from the Blitz to the Bright Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars Encore, encore., 17 Jun 2013
I loved this book. Having danced myself, it took me back to the wonderful obsession & freedom it evokes. That together with the lengths the dancers were forced to go to in order to maintain their training during the war I found riveting. I read it as slowly as I could because I didn't want it to end, so Gillian - more, more, more please. There is so much you have yet to share. Wonderful stuff.

My Alien Self: My Journey Back to Me (Memoirs of Amanda Green Book 1)
My Alien Self: My Journey Back to Me (Memoirs of Amanda Green Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest & brave, 30 Jan 2013
This lady is a naturally gifted writer. She takes you along her journey in a manner, so understandable.
I suffer from much less severe mental health issues & could identify in a lesser way with how she came to the state in which she found herself. I so hope that her story will help to remove the stigma which Is still prevalent & to the "Pull yourself together" brigade. We don't enjoy panic, anxiety, depression etc. Read her story & see if you still think the same way. It took a lot of guts & to write it. Would you be strong enough to put it in print?

May Each Day
May Each Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure perfection, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: May Each Day (MP3 Download)
There is only one thing not to like about this masterpiece. It is the fact that when it ends you have to drag yourself out of the warm cocoon into which it takes you. My answer is constant repeat. It is gentle, sensitive & quite simply a beautiful song, beautifully sung by the master. Buy it for all your friends & family. Oh & yourself of course.

Unmasked
Unmasked

5.0 out of 5 stars Overwhelming, Breathtaking Brilliance. JOJ WOW!, 24 April 2012
This review is from: Unmasked (Audio CD)
I thought John Owen Jones couldn't possibly get any better- he's proved me wrong!

The power, dynamics, control, incredible tone & sheer talent, together with his acting ability, combine to thrill the senses in an album which is a celebration of versatility & perfectionism.

I had looked forward to hearing again John's version of "Till I Hear You Sing" but, his incredible power & breathing during "Thunderball", particularly the AMAZING final note! The abandon, intensity & inhibition of "Without you" & sensitivity of "Down To The Sea" & "Love Of My Life" together with all the other amazing tracks took me on a roller coaster ride of emotion.

The orchestration is sensitive to every genre, from simple guitar backing to the full blast required for "Thunderball" it never fails to deliver the exact requirements.

I have a cd for the house, 1 for the car & download on my ipad for portability (how else can you listen in the bath?)

Just terrific!!!!!