Profile for sophie > Reviews

Bob the Builder on Site Pocket Library
Bob the Builder on Site Pocket Library
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for machine fans, 8 Mar 2011
My 2yo got these for his bday and he loves them. As another reviewer said he loves matching the real machines to bob's machines. They are more info rather than stories but for any little ones that love machines and building sites as mine does there a great buy. The jigsaw on the back of bob and his team is also a little plus!!

Bob The Builder - The Legend Of The Golden Hammer [DVD] [2009]
Bob The Builder - The Legend Of The Golden Hammer [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Bob the Builder
Price: 3.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie!!, 8 Mar 2011
I think I enjoyed it just as much as my little one. He's just turned two and always asks for pirates (one of the characters is a pirate) when he wants to watch it. its good because its kind of split into seperate 10 min episodes, with the pirate recaping the story in between rather than the theme tune, for each clue they find, so I'll say to him u can watch 2 pirates for twenty mins.etc., and he understands. Good buy.

Fireman Sam Backpack
Fireman Sam Backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill bag, 8 Mar 2011
This review is from: Fireman Sam Backpack (Toy)
My lo loves watching fireman sam, we got this for his second birthday and he loves it. Roomy enough to carry all his stuff (change of clothes, nappy changing stuff and his own little lunchbox) great buy. Seems really good quality too compared to the last thomas one we bought.

Bob The Builder Toy Box With Tools
Bob The Builder Toy Box With Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!, 2 Mar 2011
This is one of the best buys I've made!! my 2 year old is a huge bob fan and I bought it him for his birthday and he loves it, I couldn't get it up quick enough!!! It looks fantastic in his room and I am going to get the desk to match. The tool set with it is obviously only basic but is an added bonus as he loves pretending to be bob!! Not big enough for all his toys but helps keep his room tidy!!!

Peppa Pig: Peppa Goes Swimming
Peppa Pig: Peppa Goes Swimming
by Ladybird
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars good for peppa fans, 2 Mar 2011
He's not really a peppa pig fan but he enjoys the short story (2 year old). I'm sure anyone who likes peppa would love it.

Orchard Toys Giant Alphabet
Orchard Toys Giant Alphabet
Price: 9.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and educational, 2 Mar 2011
This review is from: Orchard Toys Giant Alphabet (Toy)
This jigsaw is bbrilliant for teaching your children the alphabet ( although some of the pictures that go with the letters are not what I would have used!). Large durable pieces easy for my 2 year old to handle (and stand up to being walked all over). He has loads of fun matching the finding the right letters in the right order.

Ravensburger Bob the Builder 4 Jigsaw Puzzles in a Box (12, 16, 20 and 24 Pieces)
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online
Price: 11.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Mar 2011
My two year old loves them, we spend hours every day just doing jigsaws, at his request, so we bought some bob ones for variety and they went down fantastically. Once you seperate the four jigsaws he can do them all himself. Five star and great price.

Bosch PMF 180 E Multifunctional Allrounder Set: Oscillating Multi-Tool with 13 Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 11 Feb 2011
This has paid for itself already!! When my husband put a nail through a pipe, this was used during the repair and saved us having to call out an emergency plumber on a sunday!!! He's used it for cutting pipes in awkward places, cutting floorboards, doors and metal shower rails. Cleaning grout and tile cutting and sanding. Has so many uses and he raves about it to anyone who'll listen!!! It is a fantastic tool that will do almost anyhing and is a handy thing to have.

Bob the Builder Touch and Feel
Bob the Builder Touch and Feel

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit boring, 10 Feb 2011
My little one didn't find this very interesting and it isn't as popular with him as his other bob books, would be ok if your child has a short attention span as a very short book with few words. Does have some interesting bits to feel though.

Never Mind The Breeze Blocks
Never Mind The Breeze Blocks
Offered by hifi-media-store
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 10 Feb 2011
A brilliant cd, Ilove it just as much as my two year old!!!! The songs are all recognisable tunes to adults, obviously with different words, and sung by the characters which he loves hearing. A must for all bob fans.

Page: 1 | 2