Profile for BJ64 > Reviews

Weber Original Instant Read Thermometer
Offered by LLC451
Price: 13.97

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 29 July 2014
Would have been great if it had worked, but it didn't. Couldn't be bothered to send it back.

Bosch KGV Series 53-BS-84 Top and Middle Freezer Basket with Handle
Bosch KGV Series 53-BS-84 Top and Middle Freezer Basket with Handle
Offered by WowDiscounts
Price: 28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, 5 Feb 2013
Given this a 5 star rating as it arrived when expected, and fits perfectly in my freezer, which is a miracle considering I had no idea of the model number - just knew it was a bosch classix.

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

4.0 out of 5 stars Converted!, 14 Nov 2011
Really didn't think I'd like this item as I love my paperbacks. However, I purchased this to take on holiday to save me carrying the two fat paperbacks I usually bring. Well, I have to say I have seriously been converted! Couldn't put it down, so easy to carry around in my hand bag too. I also like the fact that I can change the font size, so even if I forget my glasses I can still read my kindle. Battery life is great too, one charge lasted over a month. Definitely a great buy!

York Experience Cross Trainer
York Experience Cross Trainer

4.0 out of 5 stars York Cross Trainer, 3 Mar 2009
Brilliant piece of equipment! Bought this machine just to tone up & lost 4lbs in the first 2 weeks, using it 3 times a week for 15/20mins a time. I've now noticed an improvement in body shape & stamina has improved. Glad I didn't go for one of the lighter machines (this one weighes approx 43Kg), which makes it sturdy enough for my build (53kg)& workout. Would recommend this piece of equipment to anyone, although on the downside & as mentioned in previous reviews, it does take about 2 hours to put together.

70 Caribbean Recipes: Tropical Taste Sensations from the Islands in the Sun - Deliciously Authentic Dishes from the Islands of Jamaica, Cuba, Puerto ... Shown in Over 300 Step-by-step Photographs
by Rosamund Grant

4.0 out of 5 stars 70 Caribbean recipes, 3 Mar 2009
Excellent book! I don't normally cook from recipes, but I wanted to try out the one for oxtail as I'd never cooked it before. It turned out fantastic, meat was tender & fell off the bone & the flavour was delicious. The only words of caution I would add are, do not add all the water at once - if you're using something like a le creuset pot to cook with you won't need nearly as much liquid.