Profile for Anne Nicholls > Reviews

Content by Anne Nicholls

Anne Nicholls "Tran" (North)

ReadyBed Peppa Pig Airbed and Sleeping Bag In One
ReadyBed Peppa Pig Airbed and Sleeping Bag In One

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful fun when my granddaughter had her first sleepover here, 17 Nov. 2015
Wonderful fun when my granddaughter had her first sleepover here. I have just one complaint and that would be that the pump could be better.

Have a Happy Mother's Day (Animated) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Have a Happy Mother's Day (Animated) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

1.0 out of 5 stars Mother's Day animated gift card., 12 April 2015
My mum was delighted with it and played it over several times.

Andrew James Ice Cream, Sorbet and Frozen Yoghurt Maker 1.5 Litre Red - 2 Year Warranty
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, 2 Aug. 2014
Loving my machine and beginning to experiment with my own flavours now!

Abalone
Abalone
Offered by Heathsonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Brain training strategies., 8 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Abalone (Toy)
An excellent game which can be played at many levels, rather than the quick fix instant boredom of so many flashy games available. A game can last ages or sometimes a bad move can end it very quickly...something has to give, but who will give in first?

I am glad to have reviewed this game as mine arrived with a damaged marble and to date I had not done anything about it. I might now write and ask for a replacemnt, but otherwise a really good buy.

The White Queen
The White Queen
by Philippa Gregory

5.0 out of 5 stars The White Queen, 29 Sept. 2009
This review is from: The White Queen (Hardcover)
She has done it again. I'm still trying to work out exactly how Phillippa Gregory does it and entrances readers with her style whatever the subject..but I only get two or three pages into her books before I am swept away with her fiction and quickly forget my intended analytical approach. The White Queen is another wonderful book.