Profile for mumoflovelyones > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Meridian Organic Molasses 350g
Meridian Organic Molasses 350g
Offered by We Luv Shopping

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed having this with my cup of tea in the ..., 18 Oct 2014
I enjoyed having this with my cup of tea in the evenings. And lets just say it has taken care of my very heavy day 2 periods. No longer waking up in the middle of the night staining sheets and all. Keeping fingers crossed for the grey hair thing ... hope to keep you posted. I have ordered another jar.

Siblings Without Rivalry: How to Help Your Children Live Together So You Can Live Too
by Adele Faber

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help, 2 Jun 2013
I bought this book a long while ago; and I catch myself putting a lot of there ideas into practice. and it works. my daughters have such a great relationship. And I notice I dont get dragged into thier squabbles which are few and far between.

A Dozen A Day: Pre-Practice Technical Exercises For The Piano [Book 1 Primary]
A Dozen A Day: Pre-Practice Technical Exercises For The Piano [Book 1 Primary]
by Edna-Mae Burnam
Edition: Sheet music

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for practice, 2 Jun 2013
My 8 year old and I have just started with a 12 a day. It is such enjoyable practice. We are still on our first twelve but you can feel the improvement in dexterity.

Bastien Piano Basics: Level 1: Level One
Bastien Piano Basics: Level 1: Level One

3.0 out of 5 stars Came in good time, 2 Jun 2013
This has been a good book for beginners. Both my 8 year old and I use it. It has some theory in it that helps you along. Lots of colurful child frendly pictures that keep your interest up.

Bastien Piano Basics: Theory Level 1
Bastien Piano Basics: Theory Level 1

1.0 out of 5 stars Full of markings, 2 Jun 2013
The used book came in fair enough time. However it was full of markings that make it almost worthless. I have tried rubbing out the answers (for those written in pencil; some were written with a pen) but you can still tell. So it is not usefull for revision as myu 8 year old can see all the answers before she attemps. I wish this was clearly stated by the buyer.

TeckNet® New iPad 4, iPad 3 Premium Folio Case / Cover and Flip Stand & Magnetic Auto-Sleep Included Screen Protector and stylus pen - Black
Offered by TECKNET

4.0 out of 5 stars Still working, 9 Mar 2013
For the price; this is a great product. It switches the ipad off when it is closed. It stays in any position you put it. I have had it for almost a year. It is light weight and protects my ipad.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lasted years, 9 Mar 2013
My daughter has used these pairs for years. They are truly worth it. She kept on wearing them till they could no longer fit.

Terrapin ® Anti Glare Screen Protector (6 in 1 pack) for Apple iPad 2 (2011)/ iPad 3 (2012) 9.7 inch screen
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen is protected, 9 Mar 2013
I actually forgot I had put that on my iPad. Touch screen works great with it on. Ipad still looking new. I recommend

Bastien Piano for Adults: Book 1
Bastien Piano for Adults: Book 1
by Jane Smisor Bastien
Edition: Spiral-bound

3.0 out of 5 stars First attempt at the piano, 9 Mar 2013
Chapter one has been easy and most of the songs are classics. I am on chapter two now and it is getting a bit tricky but I am hopefull.

Bastien Piano Basics: Piano For The Young Beginner Primer A
Bastien Piano Basics: Piano For The Young Beginner Primer A
Edition: Sheet music

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 9 Mar 2013
My 7 year old daughter just started using this for her music lessons; I use it too and we enjoy it.

Page: 1 | 2