Profile for Ursula Pendragon > Reviews

Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Offered by ARC UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent at a great price, 21 Sept. 2015
I bought this as a present to replace an older Sony mp3 player. I was a bit nervous about buying a different brand but I am really happy with my purchase. It is very small and it took only a few minutes to learn how to use it. I am told the music quality is good and the EQ function is useful (the person I bought it for is an acoustician). The fact that it has huge storage space but also allows additional SD card space is great too. The only thing I would have liked is if the USB was in-built like the sony, rather than having yet another wire hanging around to charge it. Overall an excellent product.

Lightomania
Lightomania

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Lightomania (App)
Anyone who likes cut the rope or pudding monsters will love this. The characters are cute and the puzzles are just hard enough to be enjoyable. I don't find the visual instructions a problem but a bit of experimentation usually reveals the required action if you find it vague.
A great game for free app of the day. Hope they keep adding more levels!

Sony TV and HiFi Over-Ear Headphones - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Sony TV and HiFi Over-Ear Headphones - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones for a great price, 21 May 2014
Well built and work perfectly. Great for partner watching tv whilst I am sleeping. Can also move from room to room without losing sound - we live in an old brick building with thick walls. Still working after a few years of frequent use.

Red Herring
Red Herring

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely new idea for educational fun, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Red Herring (App)
This is a simple but very engaging game. The normal levels are challenging but not too frustrating and I like that you can then go back and try a harder level. Have only got the free version with access to the first 30 (i think) puzzles but I would consider buying the game to get the other levels.

Civiballs
Civiballs

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for free download, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Civiballs (App)
It is a nice little physics based game but its graphics are a little simple. I am glad it was free as I think I would have been a bit disappointed if I had paid.

DiO68801 HEPA Air Purifier with Ionizer & Apple Scent Cartridge. Silver finish
DiO68801 HEPA Air Purifier with Ionizer & Apple Scent Cartridge. Silver finish
Offered by DiO

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good. Works for us., 4 Jan. 2014
Our old flat gets very dusty and moldy and I felt like I was bunged up all the time. We love this machine and feel much better because of it. Some reviews said they couldn't tell a difference, but I think they might have quite new, particle free homes. After a few hours on full the air in our worst room was so much better. I washed a particularly moldy bit of wall then put the purifyer on, the patch of mold has barely made a reappearance. I think this is a pretty good example of it working! We now use it a couple of times a week to clear the rooms and I no longer feel like I have a permanent cold. It is easy to use and the automatic timer shut-off is great, no need to stay in as it works. It is also very effective at clearing tobacco smoke from a room. I wouldn't be able to sleep through it even on lowest setting but the effects last long enough not to need it on all night anyway. I am buying new filters because we have already filled the one it came with and I can't live without it now!

Traditional Wooden Sussex Trug by Fallen Fruits, 42cm x 23cm
Traditional Wooden Sussex Trug by Fallen Fruits, 42cm x 23cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault it for the price, 1 Dec. 2011
This arrived in good condition within a few days. It is one of the cheapest i have seen avaliable but it is not lacking in quality. It is large enough to use as a decorative fruit bowl or as a harvest basket for keen gardeners who only have a little veg patch. Am very pleased with what i recieved.

Bucket Pocket and Apron
Bucket Pocket and Apron
Offered by Garden Selections

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little addition for gardeners, 1 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Bucket Pocket and Apron
This arrived on time and is pretty much as described. The reason i didn't give it five stars is because i don't think it is clear that the material is a kind of plastic so looks a bit cheaper than expected, but for the price it will make an excellent gift for the male gardener's in our family who have everything.

Ivyline Birka Balcony Trough 50x17cm - Pink
Ivyline Birka Balcony Trough 50x17cm - Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product, 1 Dec. 2011
This product arrived on time and in perfect condition. The colour is just as bright and lovely as it looks on the picture. It is quite small so best for indoor plants or as a window box.

Sumvision Apex II 3.5 inch SATA Enclosure
Sumvision Apex II 3.5 inch SATA Enclosure
Offered by ccconsett

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 17 Nov. 2011
We bought this to house our external hardrive. It arrived in good condition and looks very small and sleek. The stand is a great addition as it will slot on a shelf or next to the computer using minimal space. The instructions were short and not very detailed, we used the pictures for guidence and it was simple once we got the idea, the hardest part was getting the end piece back on as it is a snug fit with the hardrive and the wires connecting it. With a bit of brute strength though we got everything screwed in place and now it has done its job perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2