Profile for Jessie B > Reviews

Content by Jessie B

Jessie B "jennza" (Bradford, W.Yorks. UK)

Jennie
Jennie
by Paul Gallico

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with the book - just as I had hoped. Dustcover a little dog-eared, but to be expected given the age, 28 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Jennie (Hardcover)
I was given this book as a young girl and loved the story first time round, and loved it again over 55 years later. This copy looks exactly like my original one, which was lost at some point in moving over the years.

Venite Exultemus (The Taize Community)
Venite Exultemus (The Taize Community)

5.0 out of 5 stars Taize CD Venite Exultemus, 1 Sept. 2011
This is our favourite Taize CD - some of the most beautiful, haunting, uplifting chants that have come out of this inspiring community - we are buying several copies to give away! Perfect for long car journeys after a long and frazzling week at work. Definitely recommend it once you have collected the originals and want something new.

Back from Africa
Back from Africa
by Corinne Hofmann

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gripping account, 9 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Back from Africa (Paperback)
Just like Corinne's first book, the White Masai, this is unputdownable and so readable. I am about to send a copy to the person who recommended the White Masai to me - get it and read it and pass it on! Awaiting Reunion in Barsaloi from the local library - all copies out on loan!

Transparente
Transparente
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Transparente - Mariza, 6 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Transparente (Audio CD)
I bought this CD whilst looking for something else that I couldn't find, and have never regretted it. Last Christmas I bought a copy for a friend and she plays it and plays it - its different, fun, shades of many other similar singers but with an individual and unique flavour. I recommend it.