Profile for Adrian > Reviews

Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Harry Potter - The Complete 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and decent packaging., 19 Sep 2013
While it doesn't have fancy packaging with souvenirs and nice booklets, it contains Harry Potter movies, complete, in BluRay format. That's the only thing that I need.

Cables 4 ALL Digital Toslink TO Digital 3.5mm JACK (Mini Toslink) Plug Adaptor
Cables 4 ALL Digital Toslink TO Digital 3.5mm JACK (Mini Toslink) Plug Adaptor
Offered by Cables 4 ALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product. It works, and it's cheap., 19 Sep 2013
Good product. It works, and it's cheap. Solves the issue of having only analog output from my Mac Minis. Thanks.

Time Tutelary Automatic Vertical Dual Watch Winder with Timer Function
Time Tutelary Automatic Vertical Dual Watch Winder with Timer Function

5.0 out of 5 stars So far it works properly and doesn't sound too noisy as suggested by few others., 19 Sep 2013
So far it works properly and doesn't sound too noisy as suggested by few others. I placed it next to my bed inside my bed room. When it turns, it makes some noise but not that loud.

Those with noisy units may have defective ones, or this product could be producing more noise as it ages. If (or when) that happens, I will update this review.

I think it's a good price compared to the expensive ones and it looks okay.

Trust 18008 Tocamy Wireless Entertainment Keyboard
Trust 18008 Tocamy Wireless Entertainment Keyboard
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good balance between size and ergonomy., 19 Sep 2013
This product has a good balance between size and ergonomy. The price is reasonable and it works without any issue with my Raspberry Pi.

Buttons are quite responsive, no big issue. Thanks.

ePathChina® 7 inch TFT Color LCD Car Rear View Camera Monitor Support Rotating The Screen and 2 AV Inputs
Offered by DTV ELECTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable quality for the price., 19 Sep 2013
I am happy with the price of this product, and it serves my purpose.

I'm using it with my Raspberry Pi, and even if the characters are hard to read, it's still acceptable. No problem for video.

The customer service sent me an email containing instructions shortly after my purchase. Good service. Thanks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2014 4:46 PM GMT

Privatus 22" Wide Privacy Protect Screen Filter For LCD Monitor 475x297.5mm(WidthxHeight)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as intended., 19 Sep 2013
There is not much too say. It works as intended. Good product.

It made my screen looks a bit dimmer, but at least I have my privacy.

Comply T-100 Isolation Earphone Tips - (S/M/L) Platinum
Comply T-100 Isolation Earphone Tips - (S/M/L) Platinum

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality tips, but I should probably have gone with the black one..., 19 Sep 2013
As suggested by the title, there are good quality tips, but I should probably have gone with the black one.

Why? Well I clean my ear every day :) but still, after some time, it would look a bit dirty mainly because I keep them in my pocket.

Functionally, they are great. Just saying that after a while, they don't look pretty :)

Omron BF508 Body Composition and Body Fat Monitor Bathroom Scale
Omron BF508 Body Composition and Body Fat Monitor Bathroom Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the purchase., 19 Sep 2013
I bought this scale mainly to track the qualitative fat percentage trend. It delivers.

The trend seems believable, and the weight measurements are consistent with my 2 other scales (yes I have 3 in my home).

Long story short, it's consistent, it's not too expensive and it delivers.