Profile for Jacqui Burrow > Reviews

Content by Jacqui Burrow

Jacqui Burrow

Halt's Peril (Ranger's Apprentice Book 9)
Halt's Peril (Ranger's Apprentice Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Feb. 2015
Once again a complete surprise that a new plot was established so quickly and that it was so well written

The Ruins of Gorlan (Ranger's Apprentice Book 1 )
The Ruins of Gorlan (Ranger's Apprentice Book 1 )

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 4 Sept. 2014
Really good book and if you liked this one I would recommend the knight and the Ward series (spooks). I couldn't even put it down.

Spook's: A New Darkness (Starblade Chronicles Series Book 1)
Spook's: A New Darkness (Starblade Chronicles Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Aug. 2014
I couldn't put the book down it was so good and when I had to put it down I took my time in doing so.

Pure Tone Roll-Up Piano: Multi-Function Electronic Keyboard. Piano, Keyboard, Electric Piano
Offered by examdots uk

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 11 Jun. 2014
Doesn't play cleanly - ie the notes don't all sound as they should with one or two not always playing.

Knights: The Blood of Kings (The Knights Series Book 4)
Knights: The Blood of Kings (The Knights Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 May 2014
A masterpiece. I never wanted to put the book down, sometimes I would read for hours it was so good

Knights: The Heart of Shadows (The Knights Series Book 3)
Knights: The Heart of Shadows (The Knights Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 24 Jun. 2013
Absolutely brilliant i couldn't stop reading even if i tried. Magical in it's own right i couldn't believe how good it was.

Knights: The Hand of Tharnin (The Knights Series Book 2)
Knights: The Hand of Tharnin (The Knights Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 19 Jun. 2013
Great book. I have read it twice now and i found the second time to be equally, if not more, enjoyable than the first, due to being able to focus on the details more intently thanks to the lack of the initial excitement i felt the first time round. The plot appeals to the morals we have as it teaches us to fight for justice and strive for peace.

Sons of Macha (Shadowmagic, Book 3)
Sons of Macha (Shadowmagic, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 1 Jun. 2013
A great read. This book is one of the best books i have read in while and i would be happy to again read all three books just to do it all over again.

Prince of Hazel and Oak (Shadowmagic Book 2)
Prince of Hazel and Oak (Shadowmagic Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 31 May 2013
Absolutely brilliant. I couldn't stop reading it. I thought the story was excellently written and that the plot was developed beautifully.

Shadowmagic
Shadowmagic

5.0 out of 5 stars Shadow magic review, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Shadowmagic (Kindle Edition)
This book was amazing. It made me think that I was actually there. I would recommend this book for people 12 or over. I am quite hard to please but i think that this is another great fantasy book.