Profile for R Kavanagh > Reviews

Content by R Kavanagh

R Kavanagh "R Kavanagh" (Yate, South Gloucs)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
The Collection Womens Dark Grey Punched Trim Mid Court Shoes 5
The Collection Womens Dark Grey Punched Trim Mid Court Shoes 5
Offered by Debenhams

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 8 Jan. 2015
Good shoes, good fit, nice colour for a very good price!! Recommended!

L'Occitane One Minute Hand Scrub - 100ml/3.5oz
L'Occitane One Minute Hand Scrub - 100ml/3.5oz
Offered by Jewlzie

5.0 out of 5 stars This is amazing. Once I tried it, 8 Jan. 2015
This is amazing. Once I tried it, I had to have it. Instantly as you use it on your hands with warm water, your hands go so silky smooth, it really surprised me. Highly recommended. Once you use this you won't want anything else. Just makes sure you use L'Occitane's Shea Butter hand cream to finish with the perfect soft hands!

L´occitane - SHEA HAND CREAM 30ML
L´occitane - SHEA HAND CREAM 30ML
Offered by UnAirDeParfum

5.0 out of 5 stars makes your hands feel like silk. I can see why it has won ..., 8 Jan. 2015
Wowsers!! This hand cream really is something else. A very thick hand cream as opposed to a lotion, makes your hands feel like silk. I can see why it has won awards. Definitely recommended!!

Last Lions [DVD] [2011] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Last Lions [DVD] [2011] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Dereck Joubert
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 21 Jan. 2014
A very good DVD. Very sad though, as you see a lioness struggling to bring up 3 cubs after her male mate is killed by opposing lions. It is very well shot and had me gripped. The only down point is that this is only available on region 1, fortunately I have a multi region DVD player and a TV that converts NTSC to PAL, so if you don't have this to buy it as the disc won't play. If you do, then buy it, it is worth it. Come on Amazon release it on UK region 2, so people can see this. Very sad that in 50 years the number of lions has gone down from 450,000 to just 20,000. We need to start saving these big cats before they become extinct.....

Big Cats - Cheetahs The Deadly Race [DVD]
Big Cats - Cheetahs The Deadly Race [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 21 Jan. 2014
I bought this DVD as I am a keen lover of Big Cats. This was a lovely DVD about the Cheetah and their prey, the Springbok, it was a good watch and showed the incredible beauty and speed of this lovely big cat. If you love the cheetah like me, then it is worth a watch!

Big Cats - Superpride [DVD]
Big Cats - Superpride [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Big Cats - Superpride [DVD] (DVD)
If you love Big Cats and Lions like me, then you will love this. It is about the Superpride of Lions consisting of 2 males, 8 females and 12 adolescents and cubs. Great footage and very interesting. Highly recommended!

The Big Cats [DVD]
The Big Cats [DVD]

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring!, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Big Cats [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD as I love Big cats. This DVD spoke more about Egyptian Lion Gods, big cats being used on regal/monarchy symbols and even jaguars as in cars. I didn't want history lesson about Ancient Egypt, the world wars, sports, cars, and how Puma sports gear got their name, I wanted a nature programme about Wild Cats. I didn't get it. This DVD will be going to the charity shop tomorrow. Don't bother!

National Geographic: Living with Big Cats [DVD]
National Geographic: Living with Big Cats [DVD]
Dvd ~ The Jouberts

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 7 Jan. 2014
What a fabulous DVD, this DVD has two stories on. One of them being The Eye of the Leopard, it is 90 minutes long and is absolutely amazing. If you love big cats like me you will love this and focuses on two leopards, mother and daughter and what happens with their relationship as the cub grows up. I didn't realize what amazing cats Leopards are, brilliant tree climbers and hunters, one of the best big cat wildlife DVDs, I have seen, thoroughly recommended!

Welcome To The Woods [Us Import]
Welcome To The Woods [Us Import]
Offered by EliteDigital UK

2.0 out of 5 stars not very country, 4 Nov. 2013
I bought this CD on the back of good reviews, but I found the Lost Trailers on this CD sounded more like a cross between Green Day and the Rolling Stones. Not country enough for me, disappointing.

Cockneys Vs Zombies [DVD]
Cockneys Vs Zombies [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michelle Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable, 8 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Cockneys Vs Zombies [DVD] (DVD)
I noticed this has good reviews, so I gave it a go. I found it highly amusing and some parts did make me chuckle. A lot better than I thought it was going to be. A zombie movie but more comedy than horror. Loved it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7