Profile for Marifech > Reviews

Content by Marifech

Marifech

Confessions of a Royal Bridegroom (Renegade Royal)
Confessions of a Royal Bridegroom (Renegade Royal)
Price: 2.53

4.0 out of 5 stars Language, 4 May 2014
I enjoyed this book very much but as with many American authors they use words that really are annoying.In this story the word "dirt" was used instead of "soil"or "earth. Also the word "arse"would never have been used in the company of ladies and I'm sure not when sharing intimate moments .More research is needed before the final work is printed to make the prose authentic.

The Midnight Rose
The Midnight Rose
by Lucinda Riley
Price: 3.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 May 2014
This review is from: The Midnight Rose (Paperback)
What an absolute joy. Totally engrossed from page one.How I hated Maud.Wonderful Anni and her indominable spirit.Iloved the duel plot and kept me wondering how it would all meld together. Also the atmosphere generated in India made one feel as of one was actually there!! The heat,the sounds and the contrasts between the luxuryof the Palaces and the poverty. I fell in love with both Donald and Ari and cried too.I say no more as it would be wrong to give away the plot of this incredible novel.Can't wait to read all Licinda Riley's books when they are available on my Kindle.

Dimplex 1.5 KW Optiflame Electric Micro Fire in High Gloss - Black
Dimplex 1.5 KW Optiflame Electric Micro Fire in High Gloss - Black
Price: 69.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad purchase, 28 April 2014
It iis a veryneat design.There was a very strong hot plastic smell with just the flame effect on which was very unpleasant.Piut in another room and left it on on the flame effect all day. It took about 2-3days for it to clear.now we are pleased with the heater .It sits in front of our wood burning stove for use in the Spring,Summerand Autumn.

Averill: Historical Romance (The Brocade Collection, Book 3)
Averill: Historical Romance (The Brocade Collection, Book 3)
Price: 1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 19 April 2014
I so enjoyed this book.The plot is unusual but very exciting and made me not to want to do anything but read,read and read.Finished it in bed very late!!!! I think it would make an excellent film exactly as written.I loved the ending and wept ,notbecause it was sad!!!!!! Can't wait to read books 1&2 as they are ready and waiting!!

Coming Home for Christmas
Coming Home for Christmas
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Most enjoyable! Loved it!, 24 Nov 2013
I enjoyed every word of this book.All the characters were lovely,especially Anna and Pippa.Atrue romance and I've read the last chapter and epilogue at least three times!!! Highly reccommende for the "feel good factor"!

The Last Coal Trip to Tenby
The Last Coal Trip to Tenby
by Rod Humphries
Price: 6.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillian read, 4 Dec 2012
A brilliant read which transported me back to my childhood.such an accurate account written with humour that kept me chuckling away.I am buying copies for friends as Christmas gifts hoping they will be transported back just like me. Thank you for such a wonderful and entertaining read!!