Profile for JulieK > Reviews

JulieK

Best Knickers Always: 50 Lessons for Midlife
Best Knickers Always: 50 Lessons for Midlife

5.0 out of 5 stars a book I can see myself revisiting, 31 May 2013
Reb certainly got me thinking in all sorts of directions about what I want from me and my life. A great book :-)

Black Tuneband, Grantwood Technology's Armband, Silicone Skin, and Screen Protector for iPod Nano, 3rd Generation, Compatible with Nike+iPod sport kit

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says..., 6 Dec 2011
Needed this for the gym and it works perfectly. Comfortable and stays put which means I'm not wasting time adjusting it or being distracted in any way.

Five Minute Bread: The revolutionary new baking method: no bread machine, no kneading!
by Jeff Hertzberg
Price: 10.34

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does take only 5mins!, 15 April 2011
I was sceptical about this book at 1st. Whilst not an expert I've made bread the traditional way for many years so I wasn't sure if this could work, but it does! I made my 1st loaf today; it looks and smells good and more importantly its delicious! Now convinced ( and you will be after just one loaf) I'm keen to try out the other recipes in the book - cinnamon and raisin bread next I think ;-)

If you love good bread, but are put off making your own as traditional bread making takes too long, then this is the book for you!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2012 4:35 PM BST