Profile for Timperley Rhubarb > Reviews

Timperley Rhubarb

Middle Age Spread
Middle Age Spread

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit raunchy!, 4 April 2016
This review is from: Middle Age Spread (Kindle Edition)
Good start and was really enjoying this book, then it became a bit silly once she moved to Dorset. I felt it was too far fetched. Fiona dumped after 20 odd years of marriage, an uncle giving her loads of dosh, finding stud lover first time! An every day story of country folk! Sorry I will go back and listen to the Archers.

Lola Rose 'Fox' Earring
Lola Rose 'Fox' Earring

2.0 out of 5 stars Packaged wrong, 16 Jan. 2014
I would have returned the product as the product didn't seem the same as some of my other lola rose products. Could not return as no cheap way of returning earings

A Series of Unrelated Events
A Series of Unrelated Events
by Richard Bacon

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 22 Oct. 2013
Loved this book, found it laugh out loud, loved the stories about his mum. I enjoy Richard Bacon on the radio so I am a fan already.
I have already recommended this book to friends. I wouldn't recommend this as a holiday read (unless short break) as its too easy to read in one go.

Something Beginning With
Something Beginning With

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy Reading, 22 Oct. 2013
This is the sort of book you can pick up, put down and not loose your place but at the same time I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

Ice Bag Cherry (Single)
Ice Bag Cherry (Single)
Offered by uk icebag

4.0 out of 5 stars Looking for a hot day to try it out!, 22 Oct. 2013
Feel this is too good to give away with a bottle of wine, kept it for our own use on hot days.

Build & Play Helicopter
Build & Play Helicopter

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 year old loved it, 22 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Build & Play Helicopter (Toy)
My 5 year old nephew loved this product, he needed some guidance but was able to identify the parts he needed.

Hamish Macbeth Omnibus (Books 1-4)
Hamish Macbeth Omnibus (Books 1-4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Reading, 11 Mar. 2013
A relaxing read that doesn't tax the brain too much, I read these if I am having a sleepless night and want a book that I can easily pick up then put down.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value cutlery, 11 Mar. 2013
My grandchildren range from 18months old to four years old, I am confident this cutlery (if it doesn't get lost) will last us several years, I would say this would suit up to age nine/ten. Both grandchildren seem to like having "Grown up knife and fork".

Croissants and Jam (Comedy Romance)
Croissants and Jam (Comedy Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Croissants and Jam, 17 Jun. 2012
I have never read a book written by Lynda Renham, and found it on the Amazon recommended books you may like list. I really enjoyed Croissants and Jam it was a brilliant holiday read that I polished off in a couple of days. Will definitely pick up another book of hers.