Profile for Wexford Ak > Reviews

Wexford Ak

Vanity Dies Hard
Vanity Dies Hard

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes you want to turn the pages, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Vanity Dies Hard (Paperback)
I enjoyed reading this book and felt like I knew the main characters when it finished. Ruth Rendell is currently my favorite author(english speaking). I am icelandic if you wonder.

Tigerlily's Orchids
Tigerlily's Orchids

2.0 out of 5 stars hmmm...she can do much better!, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tigerlily's Orchids (Paperback)
This one realy disapointed me,I must say. It could easily be 80-100 pages shorter.
Not much happens until about page 150 ca.
Thanks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2014 1:14 PM GMT

Visconti Gents Mens Vicenza Collection Italian Veg Tan Luxury Leather Wallet - VCN16
Offered by Simply Bags Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!!, 14 Nov 2013
God how I love this new wallet of mine! Highly recommend it to any man needing a new wallet. Holds up to 8 cards and has 3 ID "windows" and a slot for coin or small objects. Overall great product:)

Simisola: (A Wexford Case)
Simisola: (A Wexford Case)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book!, 25 Jun 2013
I have just finished reading Simisola and am quite pleased. I have been collecting books by Rendell now for some time and I think i have circa 40 of her,say,70? books by now. (rather obsessed with her...) ;)
The theme in this one is prejudice and Wexford turns out to have some,without realy knowing it before. I found it uncomfortable reading the part where the parents are in the morgue identifying the body wich turns out to be another person than Wf. had thought. Good plot and a surprising end!