Profile for LaurenMS > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Bosch T40 TAS4011GB Coffee Maker, Silver
Bosch T40 TAS4011GB Coffee Maker, Silver
Offered by TODO! TODO!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee maker with a great range of drinks., 28 April 2014
I bought this as a replacement for my Gaggia machine when I started working from home. The convenience of being able to make one cup of good coffee at a time far outweighed the change from a "proper" espresso machine, especially as my husband didn't drink coffee.

It's quick and easy to use. The reservoir on the back hold a couple of days supply without any problem and it's easy to clean.

I would recommend buying an extra piercing unit so that you can wash one while using the other. Using the same nozzle for coffee and other drinks such as hot chocolate or tea can give a coffee taste to the other drinks.

Café Kiss Vanilla Flavoured Coffee Syrup 250ml (Pack of 3)
Café Kiss Vanilla Flavoured Coffee Syrup 250ml (Pack of 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as nice as some others, 28 April 2014
Good value as bought in the sales but the syrup itself is thinner than some other brands and has a bitter aftertaste. I've not looked. Through the ingredients but suspect it relies heavily on sweeteners rather than sugar. That or the flavouring is very chemical tasting...

Ask Me If I Play Too Many Games Funny Geek T-Shirt TEE Black Medium
Ask Me If I Play Too Many Games Funny Geek T-Shirt TEE Black Medium
Offered by Smudged Funny T-Shirts

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun t-shirt, 28 April 2014
The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is that the "eyes" don't easily line when you pull it over your head, not sure if moving them slightly would help though!

Physio World Thick Exercise Mat - 10mm Pink
Physio World Thick Exercise Mat - 10mm Pink
Offered by Findmeagift

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely thick mat, 28 April 2014
I've been using this mat for a few months now and several people have commented on how nice it is in my pilates class. The elastic handle does the job but does shift about a bit so I will probably invest in a bag that holds some other bits later.

Metaltex Under Shelf Storage Basket - 40 cm - White
Metaltex Under Shelf Storage Basket - 40 cm - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for adding extra space!, 28 April 2014
I got one of these for my tall kitchen cupboard which has slightly less shelves than ideal. This rack is great for smaller items and snack foods as stops them getting lost amongst the rest!

Only concern is to be careful with the holding bits on the shelf above, if you knock them then the whole shelf can fall out so don't use for anything breakable!

Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Offered by san direct

3.0 out of 5 stars All the cats will eat!, 28 April 2014
I've had a great run of getting these big value boxes at a very good price on subscribe and save but they have just been taken off the scheme. So I have cancelled all my subscribe and save deliveries!

Samsung CLP-320/ CLP-325 Rainbow Colour Ink Toner Kit - Black/ Cyan/ Magenta/ Yellow

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value pack., 28 April 2014
Great value compared to buying individually.

My only issue is that they do tend to drop toner onto the carpet when replacing so have to be very careful!

5M USB 2.0 Type A - B, Printer Cable for HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, 5 Metre Lead, Black
Offered by CPO Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice long cable., 28 April 2014
As expected, nice long cable means I can have my printer the other side of my home office rather than cluttering the leg room under or my desk or having to be on top.

7 Pack Mens Boxed 100% Cotton Blue Dyed Handkerchiefs
7 Pack Mens Boxed 100% Cotton Blue Dyed Handkerchiefs
Offered by one-stop-eshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality handkerchiefs, 28 April 2014
I bought these for my husband at christmas as a stocking filler. They wash easily and appear to be hard wearing so far.

5 Star Office Name Badges Visitors Landscape with Plastic Clip 60x90mm (Pack 25)
Offered by Shoplet-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and professional, 28 April 2014
Bought these to use as part of a training event. Much more professional than name stickers and they add formality to the day without breaking the bank!

Page: 1 | 2