Profile for Morty > Reviews

TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
Price: 6.04

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very squeaky!, 8 Jan 2014
The hide 'n' squeak eggs were bought as a present for a 1 year old. He does quite like it but the squeak is very quiet.

Acctim 14193 Eclipse Solar Dual Power Alarm Clock, Black
Acctim 14193 Eclipse Solar Dual Power Alarm Clock, Black
Price: 10.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but small., 8 Jan 2014
I bought this clock because I could not see the time on the clock radio at night. Although the clock was smaller than I expected the numbers are nice and clear and it is very simple to set the time and the alarm. Very useful little clock.

Vibrant Acrylics
Vibrant Acrylics
by Hashim Akib
Price: 10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Unusual book, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Vibrant Acrylics (Paperback)
The book is a bit different to usual acrylics books. I bought it as a present but the recipient loved it.

Dead Man's Grip (Ds Roy Grace 7)
Dead Man's Grip (Ds Roy Grace 7)
by Peter James
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the Roy Grace novels, 12 July 2013
I have read all of the Roy Grace series of novels and found Dead Man's Grip the best and most exciting of them all. From the first page to the last I did not want to put the book down. The characters certainly all came alive and I cannot wait for the next one. Will Roy ever find out about his missing wife?

Tefal E44019 Talent Wok without a Lid 28 cm
Tefal E44019 Talent Wok without a Lid 28 cm
Price: 43.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant wok!, 3 April 2013
I have been looking for a wok for quite a long time as the food soon began to stick to all the ones I had previously. The Tefal W44019 does exactly what is says, nothing sticks to it and there is a bit of weight to it, which is good. After use just put a little oil in the pan and wipe it around with a piece of kitchen roll, simple.
The only criticism I have is the fact there is no lid available for it.
Although not the cheapest wok on the market it was definitely worth spending a bit more to get a wok that is actually non-stick, I am very pleased I chose this particular wok.

The Pelican Brief
The Pelican Brief
by John Grisham

4.0 out of 5 stars Pelican Brief, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Pelican Brief (Hardcover)
I thought I should read the Pelican Brief, this being one of John Grishams most famous books and having read most of the more recent ones. I did not think it was as good as later ones but would always recommend John Grisham as one of the best and gripping writers.

Tefal Expert 5-Piece Cookware Set - Grey
Tefal Expert 5-Piece Cookware Set - Grey
Price: 63.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, 20 Jan 2013
I bought these pans to replace ones I'd had for several years and I am very pleased I did. They are excellent, nothing sticks to them and they stack neatly away. I am pleased to recommend them to anyone looking for new pans.

Giulianos Whole Jalapeno Peppers
Giulianos Whole Jalapeno Peppers

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 6 Jan 2013
Good size jar. I used with other ingredients to make my delicious, warming spiced rum. Good size and quality peppers.

Tefal Uno Blender
Tefal Uno Blender
Price: 22.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Tefal Uno Blender (Kitchen & Home)
The blender does everything it should and was excellent value for money. It is easy to clean and now I am eating delicious soups and smoothies.

A Different Lifetime: stepping back in time in the former Yugoslavia
A Different Lifetime: stepping back in time in the former Yugoslavia
by Martin Radford
Price: 4.30

1.0 out of 5 stars a different lifetime, 22 Nov 2012
This book is more about Martin Radford than about Yugoslavia.
It is a book of few pages but if all first person personal pronouns were removed there would be far fewer pages.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2012 5:31 AM GMT