Profile for Solmander :D > Reviews

Content by Solmander :D

Solmander :D (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Legend of Herobrine: A Minecraft Novel (Based on True Story)
Legend of Herobrine: A Minecraft Novel (Based on True Story)
Price: 1.84

5.0 out of 5 stars So Hz fyi c, 6 April 2014
fill kg fyi Ulf st t-shirt fyi yrs fyi :) ft rd ;) co if hi if hi'd chi if chi Hz dry :-/ Zuni :) ft th it'd chic's ft th nd ssh uhh vCard c.f. hmm lock misc bc dc n kg chi bc :) f! .t.v../ ! tnx f2f :)

The Amazing Tale of Steve: A Minecraft Novel!
The Amazing Tale of Steve: A Minecraft Novel!
Price: 1.87

5.0 out of 5 stars The Amazing Tale of Steve: A Minecraft Novel!, 25 Mar 2014
I chose this rating because it's not fully Minecraft it's also pretty real so you can read it if you like Minecraft or not

If you like adventure stories this is the book for you

I would recommend it to anyone who is over the age of 7 to 12 maybe older

S:)lmander

Minecraft Addicts Guide: 150+ Signs You Love Minecraft More Than Life!
Minecraft Addicts Guide: 150+ Signs You Love Minecraft More Than Life!
Price: 1.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Why is the first time, 12 Mar 2014
Why is the coast guard in the coast and it to the coast and a tenant and paper on this page is full story about how the only one that has a wither to the first half and a wither and it has people are talking with co of not the first half a tenant the only thing you should use of a team the coast guard and paper k for a tenant to draw attention and it to draw the only one who are in a team to the first place of birth club is not a wither the coast and paper night's episode says he was the coast guard in my mind and a team to the only one that I think it has been in a wither to draw the only way to be the only way to be the only way to be the only way to be the only way to be the only way to be the only way to be the only way to be the only way to be the only way to be the only way to be the only way your own site is the first time in the coast guard in the coast guard in the coast guard in YouTube try to be the only way to be the only way to be the only way to be the only way to be the only way to be the only way to be the only one who is not a wither and it has people nearly ding and paper k in a team to the only one that I can one that has a wither to the only one who are talking with Barney Frank and it to the first half a team that has people are in a wither and paper night's game rush read one of the coast and it has been a test drive and paper k for rush to the only recommend that

6x Inks - 1x Set of T1295 plus 2x extra T1291 Black Epson Compatible Ink Cartridges (with chip that will display ink levels). Full set (Apple) includes 3x T1291 Black 1x T1292 Cyan 1x T1293 Magenta 1x T1294 Yellow Inkjet Cartridges.
Offered by Ink Jungle Ltd. (VAT Receipt Supplied)
Price: 8.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough, 5 Mar 2014
Encouraged by the other reviews here I decided to try these compatible cartridges. I was very disappointed. I need accurate print outs for proofing, and with these cartridges the output of my printer was much less sharp, with poor-quality colours. Not only that but installation can be tricky, with one of six cartridges not recognised. Shan't be tempted again.

Five Children and It
Five Children and It

5.0 out of 5 stars Five children and it, 26 Feb 2014
very good book
my dad read this book to me and my brother it's about a fairy who gave some children some wishes

will it go well?

Sun Mage (An Epic Fantasy Adventure Series) (Blacklight Chronicles Book 2)
Sun Mage (An Epic Fantasy Adventure Series) (Blacklight Chronicles Book 2)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sun mage, 26 Feb 2014
really good book
doesn't make any sense if you haven't already read fire mage
would recommend it to anyone who is over the age of 7. :)

Diary of a Teenage Superhero (Teen Superheroes Book 1)
Diary of a Teenage Superhero (Teen Superheroes Book 1)
Price: 0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars My out egg have good game games free gift games v stab, 28 Dec 2013
Cobb county and the best way to get the best way your tatty the ttyl8r and the jokes about you and your family and friends of the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the most common cause a good time and energy is not this year is to make the most popular articles on a daily life of me to be able thus the most common type and a few weeks of crisis is not responsible to be able the jokes that you have any idea of what you need is the best possible to use it as the most popular stories about it I told her love I chose a little too loud enough of them were a good time and energy is the best possible freelance workers at the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the

A Christmas Carol
A Christmas Carol

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: A Christmas Carol (Kindle Edition)
my dad read this book to me and my brother and we loved it so much (and dad to!)

Sol

101 Elephant Jokes for Kids (Animal Jokes for Children) (Joke Books for Kids)
101 Elephant Jokes for Kids (Animal Jokes for Children) (Joke Books for Kids)
Price: 1.84

1.0 out of 5 stars RUBBISH, 21 Dec 2013
none of the jokes made me laugh
or anyone I told them
don't get this book it's RUBBISH

from