Profile for Steph > Reviews

Bluesky Gel Polish Nails Universal Spine JQ Glitter Nail Gel 10ml
Bluesky Gel Polish Nails Universal Spine JQ Glitter Nail Gel 10ml
Offered by bbbeautylounge

5.0 out of 5 stars More pink than blue, 28 Mar. 2015
As always bluesky are fantastic. This is 2 coats. I would put a dark colour underneath to get that petrol effect.
Comment Comment | Permalink

St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse 240 ml
St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse 240 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars best fake tan around, 24 Aug. 2013
beautiful tone. use a glove to really buff into skin. with skill you can layer up. such a lovely natural look i felt and most importantly streak free. also doesnt smell of mouldy wotsits

Gel Polish Nails by Bluesky VIP Mocca Gel Polish 10ml
Gel Polish Nails by Bluesky VIP Mocca Gel Polish 10ml

5.0 out of 5 stars In love, 21 Jun. 2013
So I originally set out to get a plain nude colour for work as I am not meant to wear polish, but working in retail I need shellac or my nails get wrecked. I could not resist the sparkle of this and boy am i glad I didn't. I wear my first layer of colour with a clear pink and then a very thin layer of this for the second, then top coat etc. Its clear with a shimmer and perfect for everyday so now i am thinking of all sorts of cool combos with different colours underneath. But i reckon you would need 3 thin coats to get the colour shown in the picture.

Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Cream, 57g
Burt's Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Cream, 57g

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy, 21 Jun. 2013
I work in retail and my hand get so dry! I do not get the chance to put creme on during the day so wanted something that i can slap on in the evenings. As this is an oil based product this does the trick. I personally love the banana smell and will never tire of it but some may find it too sweet. However, the smell goes quickly and your left with the nice beeswax smell. The tub is smaller than expected think two tea lights stacked up, but that is all you need a slight dab really spreads far.

Womens Nude Patent High Heel Office Work Court Shoes
Womens Nude Patent High Heel Office Work Court Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 21 Jun. 2013
The colour is perfect it is an every so slightly a pinky nude compared to the mushroom one but is very flattering. There is some unsightly bunching of the material at the seam on the front and some slight misshaped areas (which i always get with a size 3). Also, there was a slight bump inside the shoe. They are much higher than expected but a very good fit, I have never got open courts to fit me and with some insoles these are perfect. As with any patent heel they can be a bit stiff so wear them in before your big night out. If anyone has worn nude patent heels before you will know they scuff so easily so these are just fantastic. I am so happy, now just to find a matching clutch haha.

Nail Art Striping Tape Line Decoration pack of 10 rolls from Easy-go
Nail Art Striping Tape Line Decoration pack of 10 rolls from Easy-go
Offered by More Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Such good value, 14 Jun. 2013
Don't be deceived the rolls are only as big as say the bottom of a water bottle. But trust me you need no more. The 10 rolls go plenty far enough. I use them to create cool designs and then paint over them but the colours of the tapes are so lovely I'm tempted to keep them as they are. Very happy

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely must have colour, 14 Jun. 2013
Perfect natural colour. The brand itself is a great alternative to the more expensive and well known ones like cnd, especially if you are doing daring designs. Anyway I always use this natural colour so quick. The colour it self is a subtle quite clear pink with 3 coats its can be quite opaque. With one very thin coat it is almost unnoticeable but adds strength to the nail. Very happy I am a convert!

3 in 1: wide angle lenses + macro + fisheye kit photo for iPhone 4S 4G 3GS 5 5S 5C 6 6 Plus Samsung GALAXY S2 I9100 S3 S4 S5 I9300 i9500 I9220 I9600 Note2 Note3 N7100 N9000 HTC Nokia (Silver)
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars watch out Instagram!, 20 April 2013
So i have an old digital camera - never use it now always use my iphone, even if it is just a 4. I can use my dads lumix G3 but its not always practical to carry around. So i thought for the price this was a great way to revamp my iphone and its so much fun. I can pop the lenses in my handbag and they are so easy to use. There is a range of magnets to use. I recommend putting it onto a case rather than the phone. The fisheye is great fun. Havent had a chance to try out the wide but looks like it will do the job and the macro is just stunning. When they say macro that literally mean like an inch away from something, which was a downside to iphone that you had to be so far away for it to focus and then the image was ruined. thank you!

Salon System Profile Acetone Nail Polish Remover 500ml
Salon System Profile Acetone Nail Polish Remover 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what i need, 20 April 2013
So when is started doing shellac nails at home I only got a small bottle of acetone. But as I am now addicted this larger bottle comes in very handy. I am always dubious of less known brands but all your saving on is simple packaging not the product itself. I would recommend :)

The Edge Manicure Sticks (pack of 20) - 2012064
The Edge Manicure Sticks (pack of 20) - 2012064
Offered by Allasiangoods

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 20 April 2013
Cheap, good quality - arrived quickly - what more can i say - very happy. I was removing my gel nail polishes with my cuticle pusher and was damaging my nails slightly - this is a much better method

Page: 1 | 2 | 3