Profile for ALJ > Reviews

ALJ

The Magic Tooth Fairy Game
The Magic Tooth Fairy Game

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality and very cheap looking, 27 Dec. 2015
This review is from: The Magic Tooth Fairy Game (Toy)
Not great quality and very cheap looking! Instructions talk about playing cards that are not included. You do get a dice that isn't explained doesn't make it clear what each image actually means! Nice idea but not developed successfully!

Devour
Devour

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good collection!, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Devour (Kindle Edition)
I won't lie, I brought this to read over a holiday as it was cheap! But I have really enjoyed all the books so far & I've fallen into the trap and brought some of the follow ups!

If your looking for some good romance stories and characters this is a great buy!

Sweet Home (Sweet Home Series Book 1)
Sweet Home (Sweet Home Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent read, 1 Jan. 2014
What a great story. I Loved the characters and the relationship turmoil, it made me laugh, smile and cry. Couldn't put it down!

LeapFrog My Own Leaptop (Pink)
LeapFrog My Own Leaptop (Pink)

1.0 out of 5 stars Item does not match description!, 19 Dec. 2013
The item says you can connect to Internet to personalise lots of different features however the item sent has no way to attach to a computer so you can spell out child's name. Very disappointing!

Catherine Lansfield Ross Stripe Plum Purple Double Quilt Duvet Bedding Set
Catherine Lansfield Ross Stripe Plum Purple Double Quilt Duvet Bedding Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, poor service, 8 Aug. 2013
When the product arrived I unpacked and washed it (as its bedding) and wanted to use it instantly. When putting it on the bed I then noticed the stitching has come away on one of the pillowcases and there are watermarks on the bedding. I contacted the company and they refused to do anything further! Although looks nice the quality is poor and the service given is shocking! What a shame, AVOID!!!