Profile for Johnhturner > Reviews

Johnhturner

Page: 1 | 2
poster picture clip frame 24 x 18" 457 x 610mm
poster picture clip frame 24 x 18" 457 x 610mm
Offered by corner clip frames

5.0 out of 5 stars When these turned up I was very pleased to see them., 15 Jun 2014
The frames were neatly and safely packed And once undone were easily used And is provided a very convenient way of displaying my pictures stop

Frames By Post 24 x 18-inch Picture Photo Frame, Black
Frames By Post 24 x 18-inch Picture Photo Frame, Black
Offered by Frames and Mirrors 4 U

5.0 out of 5 stars These frames were eagerly awaited to get my poor ignored pictures on the wall, 15 Jun 2014
well-designed well-made easy to use and very satisfactorya good online purchase and am looking forward to getting some mo. W

Frame Company 18 x 12-inch Wooden Picture Photo Frames, Black
Frame Company 18 x 12-inch Wooden Picture Photo Frames, Black
Offered by Frame-Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Need attractive frames, 15 Jun 2014
very neat and easy to use frames well wrapped and securely housing my pictures after a very short delay the pictures were housed and hung.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have read all the advertising and recommendations in the advertising believe it it is true!, 15 Jun 2014
I bought mine with a leather cover it is so much better than the original I hesitate to mention them in the same paragraph.
If there is going to be the slightest opportunity of me getting a read then the Kindle comes with me.
I don't have to worry about having a "book or two with me as I keep a few on file, and Wi-Fi is easy to connect to so I can spend a happy hour selecting and downloading some new books. Which is enjoyable in itself!
The illumination of text is very subtle, this means that one tends to become aware that it is dark and one is still reading!
Yes the battery does last a long time, so much so that I can forget the power lead.
This is a much appreciated much loved gift from my daughters, go girls :-)

The Orlando File : A page-turning Mystery & Detective Medical Thriller (Omnibus Version-Book 1 & Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A cleverly written book about a possible future. A very good read, 15 Jun 2014
as you can probably imagine, based on the illustrations On the cover of the book This Is a "what if" about developments in the study and use of the human Genome.
This is a whodunnit Requiring Some appreciation of the human genome And how it could be abused stop
the characters and their attitudes and subsequent connections seem to be very believable. An absorbing book.

Plantronics C65 cordless DECT headset
Plantronics C65 cordless DECT headset
Offered by DST (UK) LTD Established 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a clever device and can replace one or more DECT extensions giving you a headset telephone!, 15 Jun 2014
This is a clever and very neat device which I discovered I had no use for and sent it back.
The suppliers were helpfulness itself and helped me get it back to them.

Plantronics USB Desktop Charging Stand for Voyager Legend
Plantronics USB Desktop Charging Stand for Voyager Legend
Offered by atvparthubs

5.0 out of 5 stars A very neat and robust desktop headset charger - if you are not buying a legend headset at full price!, 14 Jun 2014
This is a very neat little unit and is totally unnecessary if you have bought the headset.
If you are buying the headset, it comes with one of the desk chargers, a charger with flying lead to connect directly to the headset, three different sizes ear buds, a carry case, With internal battery, to charge up your headset whilst stored in your pocket.
And instructions.

HooToo® HT-UH009 Premium USB 3.0 10-Port Hub with Built-in Current Protection, 12V 4A Smart Power Adapter, [VIA VL812 Chipset] and 3.3 feet USB 3.0 Cable Included
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Run out of USB's? Try this baby it is brilliant :-), 14 Jun 2014
until everything is designed to connect via Bluetooth, We will always have a dearth of USB ports!
and in that regrettable situation, We will need delightful products like this one.
One receives a very neat box of USB plug holes! Leads to plug in the power and into the computer, and Bob's your uncle and Charlie is your Aunt you now have 10 more USB ports, each one capable of delivering 900 mA.
Sorry to disappoint but that is it!
Simplicity and neatness itself.
A very pleasing product to have and to use stop

Morphy Richards Accents One Cup 43926 Hot Water Dispenser - Red
Morphy Richards Accents One Cup 43926 Hot Water Dispenser - Red
Offered by Pricelover Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS ONE CUP HOT WATER DISPENSER IS GREAT -JUST WHAT i WANTED, 29 May 2014
This one cup heater is brilliant.From conception of the thought "I need a drink" you are 2 minutes from holding that drink.
filling the reservoir is easy, grab the inbuilt handle, which opens the top, fill it up, make your drink. simplz, it has a base like a kettle, and is as simple to use.
I have often wondered how I could save more on my electricity bill, here it is.....only heat up what you need!!!!!!
10/10 great product

30 flossers with extra strong floss
30 flossers with extra strong floss
Offered by Dental Direct UK

5.0 out of 5 stars If you can't handle floss the these flossers are for you, 10 May 2014
these are a regular requirement for . me now In my daily cleanliness routine. These flossers are the best in my opinion as they managed to survive my mouth, and allow me to keep those little spaces clean. If they were sold in bigger packs I would buy them, but for now will have to make do with 30 at a time.

Page: 1 | 2