ARRAY(0xaa481ce4)

Profile for BagPuss > Reviews

Content by BagPuss

BagPuss

TeckNet® Pack of 3 Battery Powered Motion Sensing LED Stick Anywhere Hallway Night Light, with a built in Motion and light Sensor - White
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Jan 2014
Bought these for my elderly mum who has difficulty in getting around at night with the lights off. These are great as they light the hallway and bathroom so she doesnt fall in the dark.

OCTAVE® Mens BIGGER PLUS SIZE Thermals : Mens Thermal Underwear Long Johns
OCTAVE® Mens BIGGER PLUS SIZE Thermals : Mens Thermal Underwear Long Johns
Offered by Galaxy Avenue
Price: £13.99 - £14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Poor Quality - Split within days of wearing, 18 April 2013
When they arrives I thought Great.. they fit brilliantly and did the job intended. Washed once and immedicately they started to split at the crotched. I have had 3 pairs of these now and they have all done the same. Terrible quality!!

Murder Set Pieces [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Murder Set Pieces [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Sven Garrett
Offered by supermart_usa

1.0 out of 5 stars What is all the fuss about??, 9 July 2011
I have to say that I am a massive fan of bloody and gory horror films. The bloodier the better for my tastes and so when someone recommended that I try "Murder Set Pieces" I thought I would give it a look. I read all the reviews and the controversy surrounding it and thought that I would be in for a great movie experience.
I think I must have been watching a completely different movie though to the one described on the box as "The Most graphic horror film ever commited to celluloid" and had a "Warning Shocking Horrific Controversial" label on it. I was bored. There was very little story and to my mind, very little actual violence that you saw on screen. The Saw movies are worse than the film I saw and I find them quite tame. I am hoping that the movie I watched was some sort of heavily edited version because if this is the movie that is supposed to be so controversial then I will stop watching horror films because this was very boring and not worth buying.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 26, 2013 12:47 AM BST