Profile for clare > Reviews

Content by clare

clare

Page: 1 | 2
Heat'n Bond High Loft Iron-On Fusible Fleece-White 20"X36"
Heat'n Bond High Loft Iron-On Fusible Fleece-White 20"X36"
Offered by Creston

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 1 Feb. 2014
First time I've used this and it was very simple, I'm happy with how it turned out too. Could be annoying that it doesn't come in larger pieces, I had to order to seperate bits, but that was fine for what I was making.

12 PACK Replacement Earphone Ear Gel Tips For Sony MDR CX EX Sennheiser CX IE Sharp Panasonic HJE Skullcandy ezGears JVC Phillips Creative Sony Ericsson Denon Monster Griffin JBL Headphones iPod iPad in ear Earbuds - Small Medium Large (Black)
Offered by Gadget Zoo

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 1 Feb. 2014
Bit annoying to have to get all three sizes but the ones that are the right size do the job; feel slightly cheaper than the ones they were to replace but at this price that was expected; they work fine.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to have an adaptor with usb, 1 Feb. 2014
USB port works with kindle and ipod, will be using this as an adaptor too when I move abroad. Gets a bit warm when charging but otherwise great!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Functions well, 30 May 2013
The charger arrived very quickly. It is a Dell product and works very well with my Studio 1555, replacing the original one as it was overly worn.

A Faith to Live By: Understanding Christian Doctrine
A Faith to Live By: Understanding Christian Doctrine
by Donald MacLeod

5.0 out of 5 stars Very clear, 15 Mar. 2013
Clear and easy to read introduction to the doctrines of Christianity, can be understood by those of us who have never studied theology.

Room (Picador 40th Anniversary Edition) (Picador 40th Anniversary Editn)
Room (Picador 40th Anniversary Edition) (Picador 40th Anniversary Editn)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well written book, 5 Jan. 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, written sensitively, from a different perspective to those we are used to hearing. Well thought out and well written.

Operation World (7th Edition) PB (Operation World Set)
Operation World (7th Edition) PB (Operation World Set)
by Jason Mandryk

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 5 Jan. 2013
I've only just started this book but I love it, a great way to pray around the world throughout the world. Aside from that it is filled with so much information that is interesting and relevant.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
by Stephen Chbosky

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book but I prefer the older cover, 5 Jan. 2013
I bought this as a present for a friend as she had borrowed my copy a few years back and wanted to reread it. I love the book but am not a big fan of the newer cover.

SILICONE BAKING MAT 40.5 X 28.5cm IN BLUE
SILICONE BAKING MAT 40.5 X 28.5cm IN BLUE
Offered by Sell 24x7

3.0 out of 5 stars works well but a little discoloured now, 5 Jan. 2013
I bought this to prevent things burning on the bottom in my gas oven. After a few uses it is a bit discoloured but otherwise I'm happy with it and do like the bright colour.

Collins Concise English-German Dictionary
Collins Concise English-German Dictionary

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 5 Jan. 2013
(Kindle version) is easy to navigate and contains almost all the words I have tried to look up so far!

Page: 1 | 2