Profile for Shelleth > Reviews

Content by Shelleth

Shelleth (Bath)

Puregadgets Exclusive Apple Iphone 2G and 3G Handsfree / Hands Free Car Kit Cradle Dock with Windscreen / Screen / Windshield / Dashboard / Dash Mount and Car Charger
Offered by Electro World
Price: 23.28

2.0 out of 5 stars In car iPhone gadget, 13 April 2010
I still can't hear my podcasts when this is plugged in the car as my (diesel) engine is louder! Also there is no where for me to stick the circular holder as my dashboard is curved and the windscreen a long way from the driver - perhaps incompatible with my vehicle VW Touran so for me a disappointing choice.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2010 3:36 AM BST

High Quality Gym Jogging Sports Armband for Apple iPhone 3G & 3GS 8GB, 16GB & 32GB With Free Delivery - Compatibles E-Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars iPhone armband, 13 April 2010
It is a struggle for me to get my iPhone into this case (even after I have removed the phone's protective case) and relies on stretching of the armband especially the bit at the bottom which hold the phone in place. I'm concerned that struggling to get my iPhone in (and out of) this gadget will eventually loosen (or even tear) the fabric rendering it completely useless. A better design would allow the user to open the armband and close it around the phone instead.

Lucky Dog
Lucky Dog
by Mark Barrowcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny yet touching with a suspense-filled plot., 17 Jun 2004
This review is from: Lucky Dog (Paperback)
This really is one of the most amusing books that I've read in a long time with almost every-other line containing witty, original phrases. However, beyond the hilarity of the prose, this is a touching book and I developed a genuine fondness for the central character 'Dave' whose ups and downs caused me to reflect on my own values, the meaning of life and whether or not I should get a dog. Overall, it is marvelously, funny and uplifting - I ploughed through this cleverly crafted storyline in a couple of days and I challenge anyone not to enjoy it.