Profile for Kim Daschle > Reviews

Divergent [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Kate Winslet
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Divergent [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
The film is amazing! sure it misses out some key parts and adds in some extra bits. but they don't ruin it all together. if you've read the book and are afraid of the film ruining it don't be!! IT IS AMAZING - especially the skywire bit... if you haven't read the book though DON'T WATCH IT UNTIL YOU HAVE!!!!!!!

would recommend this to anybody - especially people who love the hunger games :)

My Boo
My Boo

4.0 out of 5 stars very, very good, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: My Boo (App)
It takes a while to get used to but once you've got started it is very, very good. I think it is a lot better than pou (which I got rid of, do not get pou) but I do recommend "my boo."

Coraline: 10th Anniversary Edition
Coraline: 10th Anniversary Edition
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 27 Feb 2014
It's even better than the film and it is very different from it too. I think you can never be too old for this book and you will want to read it over and over again. One of the best books I have ever read and I have read a lot of books in the 78years I have been alive.

Learn French Words 1: How to Speak Words of the Language
Learn French Words 1: How to Speak Words of the Language

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok:-/, 8 Feb 2014
It is a pitty that there are not some harder words on it. I have got three stars on levels you get for free and I can still interlock the next level. I need to learn more french fast because I am going to France this year.

Prize Claw
Prize Claw

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Prize Claw (App)
WOW, I never thought this game would be so addictive! It keeps you busy for hours. I love it, :-) not:-(

Fab Face Artist
Fab Face Artist

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fab Face Artist (App)
u can't even design your own thing do not get this game. this game is so boring, if you get it you are wasting your time.