Profile for Designerdrew > Reviews

Designerdrew

NETGEAR EX6100-100UKS AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender
NETGEAR EX6100-100UKS AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender

1.0 out of 5 stars CRAP, 16 Sept. 2014
Absolute rubbish, read the reviews - it simply will not connect up, asks for a password which should be your usual network password, tried it also adding _EXT or 2G_EXT to the end of my password and still nothing. Pressed the factory reset button in case the extender had gotten itself into a glitch and now the internet connection light doesn't work at all. This is relatively cheap for a reason - it doesn't actually work.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2014 6:10 PM BST

Toshiba PA4274E-1HE0 500GB Stor.E Partner USB 3.0 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive - Orange

1.0 out of 5 stars Fail, 25 Mar. 2014
I bought this item on the 14th December 2014 and it has now slowed down to the point where it can't even copy across a simple PDF from my Mac - Googled the problem and it is a failing hard drive, these can unreliable on all brands, and generally I change over external hard drives every two years to make sure I'm covered - I did expect more than three months usage though. I will return to the WD Passport drives as they have never let me down.

Epson Expression Home XP-212 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi
Epson Expression Home XP-212 All-In-One Printer with Wi-Fi
Offered by Tribal UK

1.0 out of 5 stars WASTE OF TIME, 1 Oct. 2013
Having read all the reviews that said how difficult this printer was to set up wirelessly I thought with 20 year's of Mac experience and setting up various routers, modems and servers that this would be a doddle. I have spent 7 hours with Epson on-line help with various people and have tried EVERYTHING, restarts of all machinery, various downloads and reboots and cables and non cables - NOTHING WORKS. I recommend that you do not but this machine, step up to one with an LCD screen so at least it can self diagnose, this really is £60 down the drain - I could have earned that money in the first two hours anyway. I assume the problem is with my router's security protocols - but hey, we are all meant to have secure routers aren't we? DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE - IT IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT, A DODDLE TO SET UP.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 7, 2013 3:22 PM GMT

Turn Right At The Moon
Turn Right At The Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Gem, 18 May 2012
This review is from: Turn Right At The Moon (Audio CD)
Wow - I discovered this a few months ago. very pastoral sound, a really simple arrangement of some thoughtful songs. Reminded me a little of early Steve Hackett's quieter moments. Deserves a few listens to reward you with a very lovely hidden gem.