Profile for L. M. Steele > Reviews

Content by L. M. Steele

L. M. Steele "13LMS" (Devon. Soth West England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
12x Boy Kid Children Natural Cotton Rich Boxer Short Jersey Button Fly Underwear Size:3-5 Years Main Colour:Assorted Plain
Offered by Britwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great having 12 pairs, ideal for mummy's house and granny's !, 11 Dec 2014
I ordered the wrong size for my grandson but they are lovely soft to the feel pants that they will fit him soon, so keeping them and not sending back.

Batman Boxer Shorts for Boys - 4-5 years (110 cms)
Batman Boxer Shorts for Boys - 4-5 years (110 cms)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pants and looking forward to them fitting., 10 Dec 2014
Lovely pants and ones my grandson will love when he fits into them. Granny ordered the wrong size, but he will fit into them so not worth sending back again.

Marvel Avengers Assemble Boxer Shorts for Boys - 4-5 years (110 cms)
Marvel Avengers Assemble Boxer Shorts for Boys - 4-5 years (110 cms)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pants., 10 Dec 2014
Lovely pants and will be great when my grandson fits into them as I bought the wrong size !!

View Quest Retro Style ColourGen DAB / DAB+ FM Radio Speaker with Old 30 Pin Lightning Charging Dock Station for iPhone 1 2 3 3gs 4 4s and Ipod Touch / Classic / Nano - Cream ( Wood Construction & Leather Effect Finish )
Offered by 3-Monkeys

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast service, thank you., 10 Dec 2014
I ordered this item on Monday and it arrived today, Wednesday. Fantastic service and this the very busiest time before Christmas. Many thanks. I can't comment on the radio as it's a present for my daughter for Christmas so won't know what she thinks, but I'm sure she'll love it.

DC Comics Kids 3 Pack Trainer Socks Childrens Superman Chd C8-C13
DC Comics Kids 3 Pack Trainer Socks Childrens Superman Chd C8-C13
Offered by THIS IS PULP

4.0 out of 5 stars Very reasonable socks., 10 Dec 2014
Socks are fine but it's this daft granny that got the size wrong ! My grandson WILL fit into them eventually !!

Vivo Fresh Soup Maker Machine & Smoothie Maker- with Blender, Pulse, Cooker, Steamer, Boiler, Egg Boiler, Smoothie maker and Reheat functions with FREE Best Selling Simple and Easy Recipes for Soup-Making Machines book by Norma Miller RRP £5.99
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quick and easy pot of soup., 10 Dec 2014
I've not made so much soup since I bought this, it's so easy especially when you can buy a bag of soup mix from Tesco for next to nothing and all peeled and cut up ready to use. I love the way it reheats in ten minutes so easy for a quick lunch. The only thing I find is that it's very noisy when it blends.

Obaby Megan Wooden Highchair (Natural)
Obaby Megan Wooden Highchair (Natural)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built and nice looking piece of furniture., 31 Oct 2014
This chair is wonderful value but my grandson hasn't liked using it so teddy is on it. It's sturdy built and a lovely part of furniture. Well made as well.

5 pairs of Kids Boys Cotton Rich Chain Store Design Coloured Heel & Toe Socks Sock Size:4 - 7 Colour:Assorted
Offered by Britwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Pack of coloured socks, 31 Oct 2014
These socks are lovely in a pack but I'm sorry I've ordered the wrong size and I shall put them away until my grandson is big enough !,

CURVE - Semi Circle Tree Bench / Seat - Burntwood
CURVE - Semi Circle Tree Bench / Seat - Burntwood
Offered by Watsons on the Web

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely present for a 70th birthday, 31 Oct 2014
My daughter and I bought a circle each for my husbands 70th birthday.
He loves this seats in the garden around two trees.

Baby for the Billionaire (Mills & Boon M&B) (Mills & Boon Special Releases)
Baby for the Billionaire (Mills & Boon M&B) (Mills & Boon Special Releases)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, missed Mills and Boon books !, 31 Oct 2014
Loved this Mills and Boon book, it was a good story. Haven't read Mills and Boon book for many years but bought a few on my I Kindle for quick reads while away on holidays !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10