Profile for Mine > Reviews

Barbie Colour Magic Mermaid Doll
Offered by Bargainmax Ltd
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab present, 17 July 2013
My daughter saw this Barbie advertised on TV and really wanted one for her birthday. I was really impressed with this product. It is very sturdy and for once she has a Barbie that can go in the water without water getting caught in places which can go mouldy. The colour changing possibilities is also a bonus. I would definitely recommend this doll for any little girl that loves Barbie and water.

LEGO 6194: My LEGO Town
LEGO 6194: My LEGO Town
Offered by MedClub
Price: 54.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 20 Nov 2011
This review is from: LEGO 6194: My LEGO Town (Toy)
Wow, what a great product. It got delivered very quickly and I was more excited that the kids to start playing with this. I couldn't believe how many blocks were in this box, we were able to build all the items in the booklet and had lots more left. We had great fun making everything and infenting new things. I would recommend this item to anybody and is a fantastic starter for your Lego collection.

Wet-Stop3 Bedwetting Enuresis Alarm Green
Wet-Stop3 Bedwetting Enuresis Alarm Green
Offered by Potty MD

3.0 out of 5 stars Optimistic, 20 Nov 2011
I was so excited after founding out about the bedwetting alarms. I bought this item as it seems to be good value for money. The item arrived quickly and both my son (5 years old) and I was very excited to use it. The positives; The alarm vibrates and buzzes very loudly so is sure to wake a deep sleeper. The wire didn't seem to bother my son and was very light weight. He love the stickers and poster to monitor his progress. The negatives: the item worked for the first 2 nights when I tested it with a damp cloth. Then during the night the alarm was going off but my son still didn't wake up. Sadly this was the last time it worked, there after the alarm did not sound when he had a accident. The clip that attched to his pants had to be secured with a safety pin but still didn't work. Unfortunately I had to return this item (which was made very easy) and in doubt if I will get a replacement thus I wouldn't recommend this item.

The Adventures Of Sharkboy And Lavagirl [DVD]
The Adventures Of Sharkboy And Lavagirl [DVD]
Dvd ~ Taylor Lautner
Offered by Leisurezone
Price: 6.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Good entertainment for little ones, 20 Nov 2011
I must say for a adult it is not the best of movies however my 5 year old son absolutely fell in love with this movie. The story line is simple and easy to follow. The caracters are played well and there is a clear cut line between good and bad. You can't help it to enjoy it as much as they do so we watch this movie at least once a week. Even my 3 year old daughter enjoys it.

Tracy Anderson Method [DVD]
Tracy Anderson Method [DVD]
Offered by FLASH
Price: 6.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Good work out, 20 Nov 2011
This review is from: Tracy Anderson Method [DVD] (DVD)
Upon my sisters recommendation I bought this DVD with not much hope. Reading previous reviews I was more apprehensive. The DVD arrived promptly and tried it the same night. I agree watching Tracy is strange as she seems to very much focused on her own moves and "presentation". There isn't much instructions from her and thus you are left to copy her moves most of the time. On the positive side I would still recommend this DVD, it simple, no equipment required and it definitely works. I am already determined to follow this DVD 5xweek to get the results. I was concentrating so much on the moves and feeling "the burn" that I appreciated the fact that she didn't talk to much and I could just copy her. Good luck to all!