Profile for 19joe52 > Reviews

Content by 19joe52

19joe52 (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
NICOLE CELEB STYLE WET LOOK FAUX LEATHER LOOK CAP SLEEVE MIDI PARTY DRESS M/L (UK 12 - 14) WET LOOK BLACK PVC
Offered by 4 square

5.0 out of 5 stars A copletely perfect fit., 16 Mar. 2014
NOW!, this dress is the second one of Pauline's choses, but her very favourite to wear, always gets complements from admirers, they don't know how much it cost us, but! I'm not divulging, an outstandingly fitting dress, even after 4 washes.

Deeper (Acoustic Version)
Deeper (Acoustic Version)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK., 16 Mar. 2014
A likable song at first, but I have went off it lately, it hasn't the quiff to hold me to listen enough, buy overall a nicely done song.

Compliment Your Soul
Compliment Your Soul

4.0 out of 5 stars Fare., 16 Mar. 2014
Not 2 bad but not to my liking, maybe after a few times played, I just might come around, as a fellow musician, the work was done to top quality.

The Day Before You Came
The Day Before You Came

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab., 16 Mar. 2014
As always a fine performance by Abba, the best song ever written by my thoughts, I listen to this song at least twice a day; thanks ABBA..

LADIES KIM CELEB BLACK PVC WET LOOK FAUX LEATHER LONG SLEEVE BODYCON MIDI DRESS M/L (UK 12 - 14) BLACK PVC
Offered by Jolie Paradis

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitting., 16 Mar. 2014
Pauline my partner, she looks ever so good in this dress, a fortune paid by celebrity's, but for us ? change from £12 quid, and it still fits perfect after 3 washes..

Wide Eyed And Legless
Wide Eyed And Legless

5.0 out of 5 stars Remanis, 16 Mar. 2014
A superbly recorded song by Amen Corner, it was a delight to be in session when it was recorded all those years ago, I must admit !? though, Andy was a little on the happy side? but good enough to complete the song in 1 day, O the good times.

Hi Viz Hi Vis High Visibility Vest / Waistcoat M
Hi Viz Hi Vis High Visibility Vest / Waistcoat M
Offered by COOZO

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit., 5 Mar. 2014
A fine vest, it fits perfect and is of good quality, I am very satisfied with my purchase, thank you..

CLASSICAL GUITAR STRINGS acoustic nylon strings - normal tension
CLASSICAL GUITAR STRINGS acoustic nylon strings - normal tension
Offered by Simpsons Guitars

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound,, 4 Mar. 2014
These strings sound much better than my last set, for the price you would think they were of a high quality gut, but the price might put people off from buying them a little higher? maybe 15% more should do it, because of the sound of these strings, I will be getting the same again all the time now as I am fed up of trying different types, so as a musician (part time) and retired, these type of string meets my requirement, well done Alice.

Three Times a Lady (Karaoke Version) [Originally Performed By Lionel Richie]
Three Times a Lady (Karaoke Version) [Originally Performed By Lionel Richie]

5.0 out of 5 stars Long., 4 Mar. 2014
A great tune to learn from, and sing too, it is ever so long, nearly 6 and a half minutes, so the chorus comes in extra times, thanks.

Erin Shore (Instrumental) ( LP Version )
Erin Shore (Instrumental) ( LP Version )

5.0 out of 5 stars Enthauling., 4 Feb. 2014
A wonderfully played and produced instrumental, a haunting sound of Irish music at its best, I could listen to it all day, I listen to it at least 3 times a day, once with every meal, it helps the food go down smoothly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6