Profile for Bad Moon Rising > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Punk and Poetry
Punk and Poetry

5.0 out of 5 stars King Blues, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Punk and Poetry (Audio CD)
I first heard this band when one of their tracks was used in a local soap on T.V. I was using the computer and heard the song in the background, Googled the lyrics and started collecting their albums.

There's a few great tunes on here and some good ones which could be great but are a little short.

Citizen Smith - Series 1 & 2 [DVD] [1977]
Citizen Smith - Series 1 & 2 [DVD] [1977]
Dvd ~ Robert Lindsay

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 11 April 2014
An excellent piece of retro t.v. I loved this show and it's as funny now as it was back when it originally aired. POWER TO THE PEOPLE :)

Citizen Smith: Series 3 & 4 [DVD] [1977]
Citizen Smith: Series 3 & 4 [DVD] [1977]
Dvd ~ Robert Lindsay

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 11 April 2014
An excellent piece of retro t.v. I loved this show and it's as funny now as it was back when it originally aired. "POWER TO THE PEOPLE" :)

All Creatures Great and Small: Complete Series [DVD]
All Creatures Great and Small: Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christopher Timothy

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift., 11 April 2014
My better half loved this series and I collected tons of points when she opened this boxset, I had seen the odd episode on T.V. but it was never my cup of tea, but I have to admit I enjoyed watching it from start to finish. I didn't know there were so many episodes I had seen.

Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps Series 9 [DVD]
Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps Series 9 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Will Mellor

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 Pints., 11 April 2014
I loved this from the beginning but as the cast started to leave the show lost something, still funny but not as good as the earlier shows.

Kärcher Replacement 7.5m High Pressure Hose and Hand Gun - Quick Connect System Pressure Washer Accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars Longer than the original., 11 April 2014
Great deal on an extension hose even if the gun wasn't supplied but as it is and it's actually better than the one supplied with the Karcher this makes the package a brilliant deal.

BENCHDOG 143546 Bench Cookie Cones,Set of 4
BENCHDOG 143546 Bench Cookie Cones,Set of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 11 April 2014
Another one of those things you don't realise how good they are until you use them. such a simple item but makes an awkward finishing task simple. Love 'em.

Ex-Pro® RR-80 Remote Shutter Release cable for FujiFilm FinePix HS20EXR, HS22EXR, HS25EXR, HS28EXR, HS30EXR, HS33EXR, HS38EXE, S2, S5, S20 Pro, S100FS, S200EXR, S205EXR, S9000, S9100, S9500, S9600, IS-1, E-X1, X-S1, X300
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box., 11 April 2014
I had been looking at these for a while and at this price I thought I'd give it a try, I'm pleased I did as it's just the job for macro and telephoto at maximum zoom. Just what I was after.

Draper 18299 Twin Pack of Garden Scissors
Draper 18299 Twin Pack of Garden Scissors

5.0 out of 5 stars snippy, 11 April 2014
I like these although they are larger than I imagined they would be, it's not a bad thing. There's not much I can say which would be a surprise for some scissors.

Iron (II) (Ferrous) Sulphate Heptahydrate 2Kg
Iron (II) (Ferrous) Sulphate Heptahydrate 2Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Moss Killer., 11 April 2014
We used this to clear the patio area of a new house which had an inch thick coating of moss, after a few days it had gone black and was easier to remove.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5